Mrs?

So me and Hayes moved in today. We just finished packing and it was A LOT of stuff to unpack. We are only one hour from the boys and lakyn and Shawn are like 30 mins away. Maddi and Matt are about and hour away. So if we ever need anything we are all close together but not to close. This is what me and Hayes room looks like

We didn't want to go all out and he didn't want it girly but I didn't want it like a boys room

We didn't want to go all out and he didn't want it girly but I didn't want it like a boys room. So we finally settled on this. Our house is 2 story but it's not like a mansion like the boys house. We have an underground pool in the back yard and a fire place with some nice furniture. We have lots of space in our yard for like family gatherings. We still have to go shopping for more furniture for extra rooms in case someone wants to spend the night or something. We also need some food and that stuff. So me and Hayes get in his truck because there is more room and im to lazy to drive. We find some nice furniture and bring it back to the house and put it where we want it. Now we are going back to town for groceries. We get lots and lots of food because I have a feeling the fam will be coming soon and they will eat all the food. While we are putting up the groceries there is a knock on the door. *knock knock knock* "coming" I yell. When I open it the guys and lakyn and maddi yell "surprise we are here!" "Nahh really I didn't know you guys were there." They just roll their eyes and come in without being welcomed. They all get amazed about how nice it looks inside. Then of course Cameron goes to the fridge and says "so what kind of food you got?" "Really Cam we just went shopping don't eat all the food." He turns around with a cookie in his mouth and says "sorry sis I didn't know." We give them a house tour and a tour of the backyard. Then we go to lakyn and Shawns house so they can give us a tour and their house is so gorgeous like wow. It was fancy but not to fancy. They also had a pool in the backyard and a fireplace. Then we went to Matt and maddi's house. They gave us a house tour and their house was kind of fancy but not really. It was like a mix of our house and lakyns house. Then we went back to our house and we decided to eat dinner so me and the girls fixed some spaghetti and handed out plates. Before anybody started eating Hayes got down on one knee in didn't of me and asked me to be his wife. Of course I said yes and he slid the ring on and we kissed then when I looked everyone was videoing us. Then they all cheered and we sat down and ate. After dinner we cleaned up and me and the girls were fangirling over the ring. It was so gorgeous. Then eventually everyone left and I face timed my mom and Sierra and have them a house tour and Hayes did the same thing and at the same time we showed our parents my ring. They were congratulating us over and over and over again. After talking to our families I got ready for bed and so did Hayes. Then we hen I got in bed I thought I'm going to be a Grier. Then Hayes got in bed and we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ohh so their is going to be a mrs. Grier aghh. They finally got their houses too but yea I'm gonna update again soon I think but byee ily❤️✌️