More Mrs?!

*a couple week later*
Well Shawn proposed to lakyn and she said yes and we celebrated. Matt didn't propose to maddi yet but I have a feeling the question is gonna pop soon. So right now me and Hayes are wedding planning and all of a sudden I get a call from ......maddi? Hmm wonder what she wants she usually just texts or something. I answer it and all you here is her screaming I ask "maddi what's wrong?!" "Aghhh Matt just proposed to me!" "Omg what did you say?" "I said yes duhh." Then me and Hayes congratulated her and Matt. Then we went back to wedding planning then we get a knock on the door. "Hold on I'm coming." Hayes yells. "Mom how did you get here!? Skylynn your here too!" I get up and run to the door and see Elizabeth and skylynn. I hug Elizabeth and say "hey how are you doing!" She says "oh I'm going good." Then I hug skylynn and we all catch up. We talk for a few hours and then they leave so they can go visit the boys. Me and Hayes decide we have done enough planning today and go for a walk. We go to a little snowcone place and I get cotton candy and Hayes gets strawberry. I call him lame bc he is getting a plain flavor. He says I'm lame for calling him lame. Then we just keep calling eachother lame until we get our snowcones. Then on our way back home he steals mine and starts eating it and I slap him and grab my snowcone back. Then I steal his and I start eating it then he takes it from me. I laugh in his face and run away from him and I hear him just laugh at me. Then we get home and I watch say yes to the dress because that show is bomb and because I want wedding dress ideas. That's how we spend the rest of our afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry about the short chapter but the next chapter will be about the wedding soo yea😂❤️✌