Chapter 3

“20 more minutes”, I said to myself as the teacher continued to drone on and on. I was trying so hard not to lay my head down on the desk and fall asleep. The sound of my teacher’s voice was so monotone, I couldn’t take it.

Suddenly, someone walked into the room. I shook my head, waking up a bit, and looked up. I locked eyes with the boy from earlier and I could feel my cheeks burn. He winked at me and I looked away as I tried to hide the blush on my cheeks growing bigger than before.

“Glad you finally joined us, Nathan”, the teacher said.

“Sorry”, Nathan replied as he rolled his eyes.

“Please, take a seat”, the teacher said unenthusiastically. “You’ve missed a lot.”

Nathan walked to the back and sat down at the empty desk next to me. “Well, looks like we meet again,” he said as he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and avoided eye contact with him as I remembered what Jenna told me earlier.

“Playing hard to get, huh”, he said.

“I’m not playing”, I replied. “I don’t want you.”

“Come on. We both know that that isn’t true.”

“Why is that?”

“Because of the way you acted that way this morning.”

I scoffed and said, “That was before Jenna told me about you.”

            “Oh, I see. You really believe everything that girl says?”

“Well, no, but…”

“But, what?”

Thankfully, the bell rang and I stood up and began to walk away. “See you at the party, babe”, Nathan said as I walked away.

~

 When I got home, I picked out my clothes for the party, and then climbed in bed for a quick nap. I pulled the covers over my head as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, exhausted from my day at school.

                “You know you can’t deny you’re feelings for me, Olivia”, Nathan said as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I moaned and he chuckled. “Am I turning you on?”

“A little, yeah”, I moaned as suddenly both of our clothes disappeared.

            “Good”, he said as he ran his hands over my body. A feeling of absolute pleasure filled my body and I pressed my lips to his.

            “I want you so bad, right now”, I moaned as I bit down on his bottom lip.

            He moaned and pushed me down on the bed.

 “Are you ready”, he asked as he positioned himself over me.

“I don’t think I can wait any longer”, I said as I locked eyes with him.

                “Oh my gosh”, I gasped as I snapped awake. I pushed the covers off of me and ran my fingers through my hair. “Did I just dream about Nathan?!”