Chapter 8

Chapter 8

When I arrived back at Nathan’s house, his mom answered the door. “Come on in, sweetie”, she said. “Nathan told me that you were staying for the weekend. He’s taking a shower right now, I think. You can just go up to his room. It’s right next to Trent’s nursery.”

            “Thanks, Mrs. Dawson”, I said as I walked upstairs.

            I walked into Nathan’s room and sat my stuff down. Just as I sat down on his bed, he walked out of the bathroom. He was shirtless and I watched little water droplets slide down his abs. I couldn’t help but imagine him being on top of me and…

            “Oh, you’re back. You can go take your shower now”, Nathan said as he shook his wet hair and snapped me out of my thoughts. “I’m going to go check on Trent.”

            “Um…yeah, thanks”, I said as I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Then, I started the shower and stripped off my clothes before stepping in.

Nathan’s View

            I walked into Trent’s nursery and saw him playing with his feet. He whined and reached his arms up to me and I picked him up. I tried to put him to sleep, but he kept crying. I reached for his pacifier but it wasn’t there.

            “Crap”, I said. “I left it in the bathroom.”

            I thought about waiting for Olivia to come out, but Trent was crying louder by the minute.

            “Is everything okay in here”, my mom asked as she walked into the room.

            “Yeah”, I replied. “Trent just won’t stop crying, but I can’t get her pacifier until Olivia comes out of the bathroom.”

            My mom sighed and took Trent out of my arms. She tried rocking him, but he wouldn’t stop crying. “Just go to your bathroom and get his pacifier”, she finally said. “Knock on the door or something.”

            “Fine”, I sighed as I walked out of the room.

Olivia’s View

            I climbed out of the shower and dried off. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door followed by Nathan’s voice. “Um… I think I left Trent’s pacifier in there. Can I come in and get it for a minute?”

            I threw on my bra and underwear, so I wasn’t completely naked and said, “Yeah, come on in.”

            Nathan walked into the bathroom and he paused as he stared at me. I could see Nathan bite his lip as he roamed my body with his eyes and he stared at my chest. I grabbed Trent’s pacifier off the counter and walked up to Nathan. “Here”, I said as I held it up to him.

            “Oh, um….yeah. Thanks”, he said as he took the pacifier.

            I smirked at him and raised my eyebrows.

           "What", he asked as he blushed slightly.

            I giggled and said, “What are you staring at?”

            "You", he replied as he pecked my lips. “What else?”

            “Okay”, I said as I laughed and kissed him back. “Put it back in your pants now.”

            He smirked and kissed me again before walking out of the bathroom.