Christmas Special

Dear readers,

Here's a special Christmas chapter from me to you guys! Have a very Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year! I love you guys!

-Cheerspirit97

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Eve

            “I can’t believe that tomorrow is Christmas”, I said as I sat on our bed and watched Disney’s A Christmas Carol with Nathan and Trent.

            “Yeah, I know”, Nathan said. “I can’t believe that this little guy will be born soon.” I smiled at Nathan as he kissed my belly.

            “Brother”, Trent said as he crawled over and placed his hands on my belly.

            “My stomach is huge isn’t it”, I chuckled and Trent smiled back at me. Then, he pressed his ear against my belly and said, “Hello?”

            “What are you doing”, Nathan asked.

            “He talk”, Trent asked as he frowned at my belly.

            I laughed and said, “No, not yet. Especially not from in here.”

            “How did he get in there”, Trent asked as he pointed to my stomach.

            “You ask too many questions”, Nathan replied as he climbed off of the bed and picked up Trent. “But, the movie’s over so now you need to go to bed.”

            “Santa”, Trent exclaimed.

            “Yep, he’ll be here if you go to sleep.”

            “Wait”, Trent said.

            Nathan sat him back down on the bed and said, “What?”

            Trent crawled up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. “Goodnight, Olivia”, he said as he kissed my cheek.

            “Goodnight, brother”, he said as he lifted my shirt and kissed my belly.

            Then, he climbed back off of the bed and grabbed Nathan’s hand. “Come on, daddy”, he said as he walked out of the room with Nathan.

            “Is he asleep”, I asked as Nathan walked back into our room.

            “Probably more pretending”, he replied as he climbed on the bed next to me.

            “Well, this little guy doesn’t want to sleep, either”, I said as I patted my stomach. “God, stop kicking me!”

            Nathan smiled and said, “He’s just trying to say that his mommy is beautiful.”

            I smiled back and said, “Oh really? How would you know that?”

            “Because it’s true”, Nathan said as he tucked my hair behind my ear and stared at my lips. Then, he leaned in to kiss me, and, right before his lips touched mine, I placed my hand over my mouth.

            “You suck”, Nathan said when he kissed my hand.

            I laughed and kissed his cheek. Then, I climbed underneath the covers and laid down. Nathan laid beside me on his side and kissed my cheek. Then, I grabbed his face and pushed my lips to his.

            “Now you’ll kiss me”, he said against my lips.

            I smiled against him and moved my lips in sync with his. He bit my lower lip, and I parted my lips as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He roamed my mouth with his tongue and I moaned as I tongues fought for dominance.

            Suddenly, I felt the baby kick me and I detached my lips from Nathan’s. I laughed and said, “I think that means that we should stop.”

            Nathan smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “Goodnight”, he said as he turned off the TV and wrapped his arm around me.

Christmas Morning

            “Wake up”, I heard Trent yell and Nathan and I snapped awake.

            Nathan groaned and I said, “What time is it?”

            “6 am”, Nathan replied as he looked at his phone.

            “Come on”, Trent said. “Presents.”

            “Okay, Trent”, I replied. “Can we brush our teeth first?”

            “Hurry”, Trent exclaimed as he sat on our bed and Nathan and I walked to the bathroom.

            “It’s too early for this”, I said as Nathan put toothpaste on my toothbrush and handed it to me.

            “It’s part of being a parent”, he said as he smiled at me and started to brush his own teeth.

            After we brushed our teeth, we walked downstairs with Trent. I sat on the couch and Nathan sat on the ground with Trent as he opened presents.

            “Nerf”, Trent said as he unwrapped a Nerf gun.

            I smiled and said, “Do you like it?”

            “Yeah”, Trent said as he smiled at me.

            “Well, keep opening presents”, I said. “You still have a ton more.”

            Trent smiled and walked over to the rest of his presents. “Olivia”, he said as he picked one up and handed it to me.

            “I didn’t know that you could read my name”, I said as I took the present from him.

            “It from daddy”, Trent said. “I helped find it.”

            I smiled and began to unwrap it. It was a Jared’s box and I opened it to reveal a diamond, heart necklace.

            “What do you think”, Nathan asked.

            “Yeah”, Trent said. “Do you like it?”

            “Oh my gosh, yeah”, I said. “I love it.”

            “I knew you would”, Trent said. “I told daddy to get that one.”

            “Go open more of your presents, Trent”, I said as Nathan helped me put on the necklace.

            I watched Nathan help Trent rip open present after present and Trent laughed every time he got what he wanted.

            Suddenly, I felt really weird, and I felt something run down my look. “Um…Nathan”, I asked.

            “Yeah”, he said as he helped Trent open his Nerf gun.

            “I...uh…I think my water just broke”, I said as I could feel a sharp run through my stomach.