Chapter 27

I wrapped a towel around myself and pulled my wet hair in a bun, and Nathan pulled his clothes back on. Then, we walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Nathan sat on my bed and shot Matthew and Clarissa a text saying that we’re sorry for being late.

I walked over to my closet and searched for something to wear. “I think you look better naked”, Nathan said.

I whipped around and smirked at him. “Yeah, but people don’t want to see me naked while they’re eating pizza”, I replied.

“I would”, he said as he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my dresser. I opened one of the drawers and pulled out a pair of yellow, lace underwear and a matching bra. Then, I pulled off my towel and put them on. “Do you have to stare at me”, I asked Nathan as I hooked my bra.

“How can I not”, he replied. “I mean, my girlfriend is naked in front of me. That’s very exciting.”

I laughed and pulled on a pair of white shorts and a light pink, floral tank top. Then, I pulled on light pink stilettos.

I walked into the bathroom and plugged up my hairdryer. Then, I let down my hair and began to blow it out. “Do me”, Nathan said as he walked into the bathroom.

“I already did”, I said as I smirked at him.

“You know what I meant”, he said as he smiled at me.

I smiled back and began to dry his hair with my hairdryer.

“Happy”, I said as I finished drying his hair and continued to do mine.

“Yep”, he replied as he slapped my butt and walked out of the bathroom.

When I finished drying my hair, I put my dryer away and put my hair in a giant braid down my back. Then, I did my make-up and walked out of the bathroom.

“Ready”, Nathan asked.

“Yeah”, I said. “Let’s go.”

Pizza Place

            Nathan and I walked inside hand-in-hand and I was glad to show him off as my boyfriend again.

            We found Clarissa and Matthew sitting at a table by the window and we walked over and sat down as Clarissa raised her eyebrows at us. “What”, I asked.

            “Where have you two been”, she asked.

            “I had to change remember”, I stated.

            “It took you that long to change”, she asked.

            “Yeah”, I said slowly.

            “They had sex”, Matthew said.

            “What”, I said. “No we didn’t.”

            “Yeah you did”, Clarissa said. “Look, you’re glowing and Nathan keeps staring at your boobs.”

            I looked at him and saw him avert his eyes to the window. “He always stares at my boobs”, I said. “That’s not something new.”

            “Yeah, but he’s looking at them differently now”, Matthew said. “It’s obvious that he touched them.”

            I felt my cheeks flush red and Nathan high-fived Matthew.

            “So, how was it”, Clarissa asked.

            “Clarissa”, I exclaimed.

            “What”, she said as she put her hands up in defense.

            “Don’t be embarrassed babe”, Nathan said. “You can tell Matthew and Clarissa how loud you were screaming my name.”

            “I was not”, I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

            “You were”, he said. “You were all like ‘Oh Nathan, oh yeah, harder, faster, faster’.”

            “Shut up”, I said as I could feel my cheeks flush with red and Nathan, Matthew, and Clarissa laughed.

            “Don’t even act like I was the only one”, I said. “You did the same thing. Remember? ‘Oh god, Olivia, do want more baby, dang Olivia…”

            “Okay they get it”, Nathan said as he blushed and clamped his hand over my mouth.

            After eating our pizza, Nathan and I climbed into my car. “Do you want to come pick up Aiden with me or do you want me to take you back to my house so you can get your car”, I asked.

            “I’ll go with you”, he replied and I began to drive to Aiden’s school.

“Nathan”, Aiden exclaimed as he climbed into the backseat.

            “Hey”, Nathan said as he smiled at him.

            “Olivia said that you two broke up”, Aiden said.

            “Yeah, well, we’re back together again”, Nathan replied.

            “Good”, Aiden said. “She’s been crying everyday for the past three weeks.”

            “I know”, Nathan said as he grabbed my hand that I wasn’t using to drive. “I’m sorry that I made her cry.”

            I bit my lip and smiled as I laced my fingers through his.

~~~~~

Just a few things:

1) There's only at least four more chapters left in this story!

2) I'm working on a special Christmas chapter as a present for you guys from me :)

3) PLEASE COMMENT!!! I need feedback!