Chapter 19

“Well, glad you could make it”, Xavier said as he opened the door. He was wearing blue skinny jeans, black converse, and no shirt. I had to admit that his 6-pack was kind of turning me on.

Xavier flipped his hair and his green eyes locked on my chest that was poking out of the top of my strapless bikini top. “Well, come on in”, he said as he stepped inside and we followed behind him.

            His house was all white on the inside, like celebrities’ homes. We walked into the living room and I saw “Super Bass” by Nicki Minaj playing on a flat screen TV.

            “Here you go”, Xavier said as he walked up and handed us all beers. “Now, go enjoy my party.”

            Nathan grabbed my hand and we went out to the back. I saw a huge pool where girls were on top of guys shoulders tossing around a beach ball.

            “Nathan”, I heard Chad say. “ Que finalmente llegó. Ahora podemos fiesta para arriba. Vamos, hombre.”

            “Do you mind”, Nathan said as he gestured to his friends.

            I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips before saying, “Go on.”

            Nathan went off with his friends and walked back inside to grab another beer. Just as I downed my second one, Clarissa ran up to me and grabbed my arm. “Let’s dance”, she said. We both started dancing to the beat of “I’m On One” by Drake and Xavier walked up and got between us. Clarissa began to grind into him and, with a little influence from the beers I had; I began to grind him from behind.

            “No hands” by Waka Flack Flame came on and Xavier turned around so he was facing me. He smirked at me and I turned my back to him as I used my butt to grind into him. “Since when were you such a bad girl”, Xavier groaned into my ear as he slid his hands down my thighs. “You look so innocent.”

            I laughed and continued to dance. Suddenly, Xavier began to kiss my neck and I jumped slightly. I started to wonder why Clarissa wasn’t doing anything about this, but then I saw that she wasn’t here anymore. “Where’d she go”, I thought.

            Without me realizing it, Xavier found my sweet spot and bit it causing me to gasp. I started to pull away, but then he began to suck that same spot and I gave into him unwillingly. He ran his fingers over the top of my shirts and I continued to grind him to the music.

            “Let’s go upstairs”, Xavier said as he grabbed my hand and let me to the staircase. I followed him, and felt very nervous.

            Xavier led me down a giant hallway and we stopped in front of a giant double-door. We walked inside and I immediately knew that this was his bedroom.

            He closed the door and walked over to me. He slammed me against the wall and said, “You look nervous. You trust me don’t you?” The held up a condom and smirked at me.

Flashback

            He grabbed my hand and led me towards one of the rooms. “I don’t know about this”, I said nervously.

            “Come on, babe”, he said. “I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you.”

Flashback Over

            “I-uh-um…what about Nathan”, I stuttered.

            “He’ll never have to find out”, Xavier said as he kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine. “Besides, it’s my 20th birthday and I want to have some fun.” He crashed his lips to mine and I began to kiss him back.

            “Wait”, he said as he pulled away. “How old are you?”

            “Uh...mm...18...”

            “A bit slurry there”, he chuckled. “How many drinks have you had?”

            “Mm…uh...oh, I lost count.”

            “Good”, he said as he pressed his lips to mine again.  He slid his tongue into my mouth and I let out a small moan.

            We broke the kiss for air, and I locked eyes with Xavier. They were full of lust. He smirked and leaned down to suck my neck.

            The rest went faster than I anticipated. The next thing I knew, both of our clothes were off and we were on the bed with Xavier on top of me.

            “Ready”, he said.

~~~

1) Please comment???!!!!!

2) Vote! Vote! Vote!

3) Any questions about the story so far?

4) Picture is of Xavier