Chapter 4

“I can’t believe I just dreamt about Nathan and me having…that”, I said as I rubbed my head and tried to forget my dream. “It’s just a dream, though.” Although, a part of me did have to admit that if really wasn’t that bad of a dream.

           I climbed off my bed went to take a shower because I was sweating a bit. Apparently that dream turned me on a bit more than I thought. After taking a cold shower, I got ready for the party. I threw on black skinny jeans, a blue, tight, strapless shirt, and nude stilettos. Then, I fish-tailed my hair and did my make-up.

            Once I was done getting ready, I grabbed my phone and said goodbye to my dad and Amy. They gave me the usual speech of no drinking and absolutely no sex before finally letting me leave.

~

            I drove to the address of the party and got out of my car. I walked into the giant house. Music was blasting and there were people were everywhere. I watched people dancing, grinding, and making out everywhere. A few people bumped into me and gave me slurring apologies.

I walked to a less crowed room and grabbed a drink from the table. It was some clear liquid, so I placed the cup to my mouth.

            “I wouldn’t drink that if I were you”, a voice said from behind me. “You just don’t look the type to drink.”

            I turned around to face none other than Nathan and I couldn’t help but imagine him naked like in my dream. “Thanks, but I don’t need you to look after me”, I said as I sat the drink down.

 “Just trying to help”, he said.

“Why”, I said. “What is it?”

He chuckled and said, “Pure vodka.” Then, he grabbed the cup I had and drink some of it.

“So, anyway, what’s your name beautiful”, he said as he winked at me. “I never caught it earlier.”

 “That’s because you’re too busy fantasizing about me”, I said. “But, I’m Olivia.”

                “Olivia? That’s pretty, kind of like you. But, I don’t think that I’m the only fantasizing.”

“What...what do you mean”, I said as I thought of my dream from earlier and my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

                “Nothing”, he said. “I was kidding, babe.”

                “Oh, right”, I said.

            Suddenly, I heard someone whistle from across the room. The music stopped playing and everyone turned towards the whistler. It was Jenna and she was standing on a table. “Okay, everyone”, she said. “I’m the host of this party and I’ve decided to play 7 minutes in heaven.” Everyone cheered and Nathan smirked at me.

            “What”, I asked.

            “Nothing”, he said. “I just hope I get lucky and get you.”

            “In your dreams”, I said as I rolled my eyes.