Chapter 21

Okay guys, as I said, this is the chapter set in Olivia's flashback about Malcom. Malcom's picture is over there along with the song "Mad World" by Gary Jules. I think this song fits this chapter a lot, so listen to it while you read towards the middle. I also have more news for you guys at the end, so start reading and enjoy!

~~~~

Malcom and I walked inside and there was music blasting and people everywhere. “Hey”, Jake, Malcom’s best friend, said as he walked up to us. “Glad you two could make it.” Then, Jake whispered something to in Malcom’s ear and Malcom handed him something.

            Jake took it and put it in his pocket. Then, he smiled at me and walked away. “What was that about”, I asked.

            “You’ll find out later”, Malcom replied. “Let’s dance.”

            We made our way to the dance floor and I let the music take me over. I swayed my hips to the beat of the song and Malcom kept his hands on my hips. “It’s a bit loud down here don’t you think”, he yelled over the music. “Let’s go somewhere more private.”

            I hesitated a bit, but I eventually grabbed his hand and let him lead me upstairs. “I don’t know about this”, I said as I stopped in the middle of the hallway.

            “You trust me don’t you”, Malcom asked.

            “Of course”, I replied.

            “Then, there’s nothing to be afraid of”, he said. “I love you, Olivia.”

            “I love you, too”, I said.

            He smiled and led to one of the rooms and slowly opened the door. He looked at me and saw the nervousness in my eyes. He kissed my forehead and led me inside the room. Then, he closed the door behind us and walked over to me.

            “I love you”, he said as he pressed his forehead to mine.

            I smiled and said, “I love you, too.”

            He gently pressed his lips to mine and I slowly began to kiss him back. He explored my mouth with his tongue and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head as I easily did the same to him and I shivered as our skin made contact.

            Then, he laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He placed gentle kisses on my neck and I played with the ends of his hair. “Gosh”, he said. “You know, I’ve been waiting for this moment forever, Olivia.”

            “Yeah”, I said as I ran my finger down his bare chest. “I have too.”

            “But, I don’t mean sex”, he said as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. “I mean to show you how much I love you.”

            “I know how much you love me”, I said as I smiled and pulled off his pants as well.

            “I know”, he said as he unhooked my bra and slid off my underwear. “But, I still want to make love to you. Especially, tonight.”

            “Why tonight”, I asked as I slid off his boxers and threw them on the floor.

            He sighed and said, “You’ll find out later.” Then, he pressed his lips to mine again and I moaned as our naked bodies make contact...