Chapter 18

I woke up with a pounding headache to find that I wasn’t in the living room anymore. “What happened”, I groaned as I looked around the room. It looked like I was in Nathan’s room, and it’s the next morning now. I’m lying on Nathan’s bed with Clarissa, who’s still asleep. I looked down and found Matthew and Nathan sleeping on the floor.

Suddenly, Brett, Braxton, and Bennett ran into the room and yelled, “Breakfast is ready.” I winced at the noise that sent shooting pain through my head and Nathan, Matthew, and Clarissa snapped awake. They too groaned at the pain from their hangovers and Nathan threw something at the triplets causing them to run out of the room.

“What the heck”, Matthew said as he slowly stood up while clutching his head. “Haven’t your brothers ever heard of a hangover?”

“They’re seven”, Nathan stated.

“Whatever”, Matthew said as he walked into the bathroom. “All I know is that my head is pounding.”

“Dang it”, Clarissa said as she climbed out of bed. “I smell bacon. This isn’t good.” Then, she ran out of the room clutching her stomach, towards another bathroom.

Nathan climbed onto the bed with me and layed on his side so, he was facing me. “Good morning, babe”, he said as he smiled and tucked my bang behind my ear.

I pecked his lips and said, “Good morning.”

“So, how’s your hangover”, he asked.

“It kills”, I said as he kissed my forehead.

“Come here”, he said as he rolled over onto his back and pulled me closer. I laid my head on Nathan’s chest and he wrapped one arm around me and stroked my hair with the other.

“You know”, Nathan said. “You never told me what happened to your ex.”

            When, Nathan said that, I suddenly became slightly nervous.

Flashback

            “I love you”, he said.

            “I-I love you, too”, I replied

Flashback over

            “You okay”, Nathan asked.

            “Um...uh-yeah”, I said. “I’m fine. I just-can we not talk about this?”

            “Why not?”

Flashback

            “You trust me, don’t you”, he said.

            “Of course”, I said.

            “Then, there’s nothing to be afraid of”, he said. Then, he grabbed my hand and led me towards…

Flashback over

            Nathan touched my hand and I snapped out of my thoughts with a slight jump. “Are you sure that you’re okay”, he asked.

            “Yeah, really”, I replied. “My head just hurts. That’s all.”

            Nathan began to say something, but then Clarissa came into the room, interrupting him. “Check this out”, she said as she handed something to Nathan.

            “What is it”, Matthew asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

            “Xavier’s having a birthday party and he invited us”, Nathan said.

Flashback

            The party was full of people and the music was blasting through my ears. We made our way to the dance floor and the music took me over. I swayed my hips to the music and he grabbed my waist with his hands. “It’s a bit loud down here don’t you think”, he yelled over the music. “Let’s go somewhere more private…”

Flashback over

            “Xavier always throws the best parties”, Clarissa said as I snapped back to reality.

            “Girls must wear bikinis; of course”, Matthew said as he took the invitation from Nathan and read it.

            “I can’t wait”, Clarissa squealed.

~~~

What do you think the flashbacks are about???

Quick news: There's only like about 10 more or less chapters left until the end of this book!! I'm so excited!

1) Sorry that the ending to this sucked :P

2) Comment! Comment! Comment!

3) Picture is of Olivia

4) Vote and Fan!