Rick Riordan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK RIORDAN!

This chapter is to my favorite, and most amazing author, the one and only: Rick Riordan!

First of all, I'd like to thank Rick Riordan for actually telling his son myths at home or else the Percy Jackson series wouldn't have existed and the Kane Chronicles wouldn't also have existed, meaning this book would've not existed and - you get the point. It all started out as a story to keep Haley, Rick Riordan's son, interested in school (he has ADHD and dyslexia, meaning he has lots of problems in school). Then, when Rick ran out of stories, Haley told him to make up a new one. The result was Percy Jackson, the all perfectly amazing modern ADHD/dyslexic demigod. Percy being ADHD and dyslexic was inspired by Haley's own struggle. I realized from here that inspiration is everywhere. If only you see things in another point of view, in another angle, you will see things the way it's never been seen by others, seeing something special behind simple things.

   Rick Riordan has been the most inspiring, amazing and just the best author ever! He has really helped other people out there in the world who has struggled through many things, such as people with ADHD and dyslexia feel good about themselves. Rick has always inspired others through his writing and his words. He also has, as a matter of fact, helped me get over my problems. For example, when I just don't know what to do anymore, when I'm so stressed, I just go to the world of demigods and escape reality. That's also only one out of a million reasons how he's helped me throughout his years of writing. His books has really made me happy, because like Haley, I am very very very interested in Greek mythology. I am very grateful that the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series has expanded, and now there are SO many more book series with all new heroes and even crossovers! I'd like to say that Rick taught me little simple things can make a huge difference.

   Rick Riordan, I'd like to say thank you for making The Lightning Thief into a series called Percy Jackson and the Olympians, for publishing Kane Chronicles, Magnus Chase - honestly I really just want to say a huge thank you to Rick. Rick might've stabbed my heart a billion times, stepped on it, break my heart to a million pieces because of the feelings that I get when Rick kills a character or sink a ship (even an OTP), but he will always be my favorite and the best author ever. I am grateful to have been in the Percy Jackson fandom officially before any other, and I will stay until the end no matter what. I may not have been there since the beginning, but I will stay until the end, the same with all the other fandoms I'm in. I enjoy reading what Rick writes, and I'm very lucky to have grown up with all the characters throughout the years I started reading. Happy (belated) Birthday Rick, and Thank you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ONCE AGAIN! Yes, one day late (AS ALWAYS, what is it with being one day late?) in my country (depends where you live) but yes, I have been working on an essay (looks more like it even if it's not, it's actually just a very loooooooooong note, [haha, suuure] {I actually don't know if that's an essay or a note or anything for this matter 😂😂😂}) and I would've written more, but I'm tired so I decided to end it there.

On with the joke:

Rick loves cliffhangers and killing characters.

His son, Haley, killed a character in The Son of Magic, and that book wasn't even 100 pages yet, it's only his first book with about around sixty pages and yet, one character had died. Imagine him writing a series.

Like father like son.

I bet Haley would've killed Walt or something if he wrote the Kane Chronicles series. •_____0