Annabeth Jackso - I mean Chase, of Course - Annabeth Chase

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABETH!!

🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISE GIRL, WE ALL LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!🎉🎊

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📓📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📕📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📗📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📘📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📙📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒📒🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡📅📅📅📅📅📅📅📅📅📅📅📅📆📆📆📆📆📆📆📆📆📆📆📆🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🛡🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Another emoji blast I couldn't prevent that is filled of things that reminds me of Annabeth (same with all the rest). Spider web for Arachne, I didn't find a Yankees cap emoji and a coin (Mark of Athena). I don't know why the calendar thingy was July 17 and not just simply July, but it's still July so.. yeah. Fire for phlegethon river. Speaking of phlegethon...

Also! (Hopefully I'm not mistaken) July 1st, Aka Kalends of July and Jason's birthday, I'm pretty sure was the day where Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus, and 12 July, today, was the date Annabeth thought of as she jumped off with Percy to escape Nyx and her children 😱😱😭😭😭 (The feelings 😭😭😭).

This is to the girl who stabbed a cyclops at the age of seven, the girl who went to the underworld, the girl who held the sky, the girl who took a poisoned knife for the boy she knew since she was twelve, to the girl who found the Mark of Athena, to the girl who defeated Arachne, the girl who survived Tartarus:

WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH❤️❤️❤️💖💖💝💝💕💕💕💞💞❣❣❣!! Me, Seaweed Brain Percy and all the rest! Thank you for going through everything to save the world ❤️! To our very intelligent, beautiful, powerful and wise girl ❤️. Forever in our hearts, as a hero, Annabeth Chase (Sounds so dramatic for some reason or is it just me? 🤔 LOL! 😂😂)

   Listening to Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco while writing about the future Mrs.Jackson 😏😉😉 (YES! Is it just me or Percabeth forever!! ?) I mean, I really like the sound of Annabeth Jackson❤️ 😉😉 I love Percabeth so much❤️!

YES! Guys, for the record I didn't forget Annabeth's birthday! YAY! The first thing I said this morning was Annabeth to be honest 😂😂😂 and that was basically most of what I thought of this whole day. I'm planning on keeping this up!

Joke Tiiime:

But Imagine this: Carter, Cleo and Annabeth going to the library as the "Smarty pants" Trio. All the while Percy and Sadie cause trouble elsewhere.