introduction;

introduction;

Sammy;

"I have a plan" I say walking in Jack J's room with my laptop in my hand.

"What's up?"

"We haven't seen taylor in 3 years, and it's your guys 21st birthday next week..." I begin anxious, of what his response will be. "I think that we should have a celebration with everyone, both of you deserve it."

"Sam she refuses to see Jack, something about a bad break up that is hidden from everyone, she won't agree to it." He sighs.

"You didn't hear the rest of the plan. What if we got Jack and Madison a trip somewhere and they won't be in Cali for the week and we can all have a good time without having to worry about her getting hurt."

"What do you mean getting hurt?" He looks confused.

"Like Uh- heart break! You know? Shes sensitive." I cover up the other parts of getting hurt, like I've done for the past 3 years. Yeah, pretty shitty I've lied to JJ for the past three years but it's for his sister, she doesn't want to ruin the friendship.

"Let me talk to her, I think it's a good idea, but we have to see if she agrees with it... You know she's stubborn." He replies.

"Oh please, Taylor, Please agree with this" I whisper as I walk out scrolling through cool places that I could send Jack and his new girlfriend.

Taylor;

I get a call from my brother as I was filming a cover for my YouTube channel. I started my channel a few years ago after I moved and it really helped me get my mind off of things, and now it's just something I do for fun. I usually post a cover every other Tuesday and challenge or makeup tutorial every Friday. I needed to get some videos pre-recorded so i can post some more content.

I figured the call had to be important because we don't usually talk on the phone on the weekends and today was Friday. So I picked up, nervous that something bad had happened. It turned out that Sammy and my brother had come up with a "genius" plan to celebrate our 21st birthday next week all together, along with a few more of their friends before they went on a year long tour. I really miss everyone, I've only visited my mom and stepdad when the guys were all out of town so I didn't have to face gilinsky, and I haven't seen any of the boys since I left suddenly.

Actually that's a lie, I saw my brother twice as he surprised me during college finals week and spent some time with me for two weeks, and another time on New Years. When he was with me for finals week I felt like he was very picky with what he said, he tried to leave Jack out of all the conversations, even after I told him that it was okay to say his name. I still don't feel comfortable seeing Jack yet though.

Before I could decline his offer he quickly spit out, "Jack won't be there, we're going to make sure he has a trip planned."

"I really don't want to be a bother, you shouldn't have to choose between you're best friend and your sister, you should be able to celebrate you birthday with all your buddies" I try to reply.

"Taylor it's your birthday too, and the reason that this plan is even a thing is because I want to spend time with you as we both turn 21, I mean I understand if you don't want to but I just really miss you. I just wish for us to be close again, Yeah we talk on the phone but I miss actually being around you, and after this tour, whether you agree with celebrating or not, I'm moving to San Diego so we can fix our relationship."

"Fine." I say, I know he knows what I just said and I hear him do the signature squeal as he realizes what just came out of my mouth.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit! I love you, I'll send you the details." He practically yells. I laugh and hang up, God I miss them so much.

What's the worst that can happen? Jack won't be there so it should be a blast, right?

Jack J;

"She agreed!" I yelled as I ran through Sammy, Jacks and my shared apartment. Jack wasn't home because he was visiting his parents before tour. Sammy and I were practically bouncing off the walls as we planned a cool trip for Jack to be occupied during the celebration week.

I called Jack a little later that night and he wasn't really good with the trip. I thought he would want to spend time with Madison, I mean yeah she might come to a few tour stops but wouldn't he want some one on one time? After awhile of convincing Jack that we would just celebrate my birthday on tour, he finally agreed and our genius plan was working out perfectly.

This week is going to be sweet!

Jack G;

Why wouldn't Jack want to celebrate on his birthday? Why would he randomly plan a trip for me? It was all really weird but I made him think that I was okay with it, but I was actually going to surprise him in Cali because I knew he was going to be there the week before tour. I couldn't let my best friend celebrate his 21st birthday without me! This week is going to be lit.

a/n: so this is the introduction to the sequel of Brothers bestfriend, and I'm sorry that it took forever to post, literally I always have problems with wattpad. I'm going to try to post a few more chapters before this week is over because of school but I'm going to try to update as much as possible because I really do have big plans for this sequel and I'm super excited. I hope you enjoyed ;) wink wink

ok I'm going to write chapter one so I can post it. but vote or comment to let me know if you're as excited as me!!

thanks loves! xo