13;

Taylor;

"Who's the older twin?" One of the girls asked.

"That would be me" I smirked raising my hand swinging my feet as I sat on the stage. We were all currently answering VIPs questions.

"BY LITTERALLY THREE MINUTES ugh" My brother groaned. Everyone laughed hysterically and someone asked the next question.

"This question is also for one of the twins but this time specifically for Taylor, I know you used to date Cameron." She gestured towards Cameron. I didn't look at him knowing it would piss Jack off. "And you used to date Jack, so now is tour going to be awkward?" She asked.

I laughed awkwardly and shook my head. "It shouldn't be, I think we solved all of our problems, right guys?" I asked looking at the both of them.  Jack had his jaw clenched and he was just staring at me.

Cameron on the other hand, nodded his head and had a smile on his face

Cameron on the other hand, nodded his head and had a smile on his face. That was the reason why i once had feelings for him, he was such a sweetheart.

"Doesn't look like Jacks too happy" she laughed.

"When is Jack ever happy?" Cameron said rolling his eyes. My mouth dropped as Jack got up leaving the room.

I sighed loudly and left the room after him. This isn't going to happen again. I'm not doing it.

"What the hell was that?" I asked when I finally found him.

"What the hell was that? That's what your asking me? Are you joking? I should be asking you that! Everything is not fine between us. He put his hands on you!"

"Yeah well so did you."

Everything went quiet, and I was about to walk out when he grabbed my arm.

"Yeah but it's different."

"How?"

"He's a stranger"

"He isn't a stranger Jack, if you knew anything then you would know that he was my first love you idiot!" I yelled. He went quiet again. So I continued, "Even if he was a stranger the least you could've done was act like everything was fine in front of the fucking fans!" By this point I was infuriated, "But no you have to be Jack Gilinsky, You have to be an asshole. And now your going to be quiet because I told you I once had a thing with him, like you never talk about all of your girls in front of me. News flash... You do. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. AND IM SO OVER IT. Get it now?"

I walked out now and didn't look back. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself, my chest was all red from how mad I was. Calm down Taylor.

When I felt like I had calmed down enough, I walked out and walked back into the room. I guess it was time for the show because there was a bunch more people in the room and no one was on stage. Luckily no one saw me so I went backstage and I saw my brother.