6;

Taylor;

We broke apart and just looked at each other for a second and then I turned toward Sammy and asked if we could leave. I wanted to talk to Jack, more than anything in the world but I could see Madison over his shoulder and he didn't know it but I was actually helping him out by just walking away. I could see the hurt in his eyes as I turned and looked once more before exiting this horrible place that I never wanted to remember.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Sam asked as we walked into his hotel room. "That was all pretty fast and crazy and Jac-"

"I'm actually surprisingly perfectly cool, hey what diners are around here? just wanna know which ones are close to stop by in the morning?" I ask.

"I thought we were getting breakfast together?"

"No, I figured you guys would wanna sleep in, plus my roommate comes home tomorrow morning but we're meeting up for lunch, remember?"

"Oh yeah, well Jan's place is really good, the Jacks love that place. It's on 3rd street"

"Alright thanks, well I'm gonna shower and sleep, I'll sleep on the couch so don't argue with me you little brat" I point and smile grabbing my bag and going into the bathroom.

-

I woke up a little before 9 and scrolled through Instagram and Twitter, debating on whether or not this was a good idea to meet up with Jack.

@RayleighThompson12: I'm so happy you're back with the boys!! It's been too long! Now you need to make a video with @JackGilinsky @TaylorJohnson

@JustinBiebz197: Can you & @JackGilinsky date again pls @TaylorJohnson

@SammysGurl227: Back off @JackGilinsky and get with @SammyWilk because he's obviously been in love with you since he met you @TaylorJohnson

I decided to tweet to stop people from telling me to get with all of these guys.

@TaylorJohnson: I met up with everyone to celebrate my brother and I's 21st birthday, it wasn't to get back together with Jack, he's with madison and I was informed that he wasn't even supposed to be there last night. ❤️

I then got off Twitter and started to get ready, I slipped on a cute tube top and a pair of high waisted shorts. I quickly threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on some makeup. I put on some deodorant and brushed my teeth and by the time I was done it was 9:48. I grabbed my bag and the rest of my stuff and brought it with me downstairs to my jeep.

I could totally walk to Jan's place but I'm lazy and I really don't feel like it so I get into my jeep and put my key in the ignition. I pull out a pair of sunglasses and put on my seatbelt even though it's right around the corner.

I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath before putting it in reverse and driving to Jan's place where I'm going to face my fears.

I pulled into a parking spot and grabbed my wallet and got out. My heart started racing and I wanted to turn around and drive home. I opened the door and I was greeted my waiter that looked frustrated as he looked for something behind a counter.

"Be right there!"

I looked around and I saw jack at a booth, "No worries, I see my guy" I say and walk over to the booth where he was sitting. He didn't see me, because he was on his phone but as soon as I sat down he looked up. He let out a huge breath and smiled.

"Didn't think you were going to come" He breaths moving his fingers through his hair.

"Well here I am" I smile nervously, fiddling with my hands as I shake because he's staring at me intensely.

"Taylor," He reaches across the table. I think for a second and put my hand in his. "Are you okay?" I smiled shaking my head as my eyes watered, he just looked at me. A tear dropped and he said "I'm so sorry, for everything."

I wipe my tears quickly and take my hand out of his. I look down for a minute or two thinking of what to say as I try to calm down.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks. I nod. "Did you agree to see everyone only if I wasn't with them?" He asks slowly, gulping looking away.

I rubbed my lips together and looked at him, I knew that he already knew the answer and I knew it hurt him. "I wasn't ready to see you, you hurt me, and it stuck with me, I've been struggling with it for the past three years and I knew if I saw you I..I"

His eyes were watering at this point as he looked at me. "You know I never meant to hurt you, I loved you, I still do love you, I mean you're the love of my life Taylor. I just want us to go back to normal, I miss you, I miss us, I can't stop thinking about you and that night won't stop fucking replaying in my head and it fucking kills me and that guy last night.. that fucking guy last night was just another reminder that I was that fucking douchebag and I wanted to fucking kill him. When he put his hands on you and seeing you cry oh my god, I just fuck.." He clenches his jaw and looks at me.

"Jack you can't be saying this, you have a girlfriend."

"We started dating like three weeks ago I don't give a fuck about her"

"Don't say that"

"Good morning can we get you anything to drink?" The waitress asks.

"I'll take a strawberry banana smoothie please" I smiled.

"I'll have a coffee" Jack said not even looking at the lady.

"Thank you" I smiled and she nodded and walked away.

"Can we please start over?" He asked after a minute of silence.

I grabbed the menu and looked at all the food. "You know what, let's do it. We start out as friends though." I say pointing at the little horn dog sitting in front of me.

He smiles widely. "Thank you so fucking much."

"Oh by the way, I got invited to go on tour with you guys and IThinkImGoingToGo" I say quickly.

"Wait what?" I grin as the waitress puts the smoothie down in front of me and pours his coffee.

"You heard me right" I say and smile.

"Your coming on tour with us?!" He asks.

"Well if we're starting over... I don't see why I should say no" I shrug and then look up at the waitress ready to order.

After we ordered we caught up some more and  took some pictures together and of each other but didn't post them anywhere. Just so people didn't get the wrong idea.