12;

Taylor;

I had just finished getting ready and it was just about time for VIPs time before the show. I walked out and Andrea was ready on time this time. Jenn was running late, great am I going to be next?

"Meet you there?" I ask, grabbing my bag and slipping on my sandals.

"Yea, tell the manager we're sorry, she's taking foreverrrrr" she groaned. I laughed and nodded.

"Don't be too late and be safe" I said walking out. I ran into someone and immediately started to apologize oh my gosh this is so embarrassing. I grabbed my bag off the floor and my phone and saw it was shattered, great.

"Nice one Taylor, oh shit I'll pay for your screen" Kian said grabbing it out of my hand.

"Oh no, it's okay" I smile. "It was my fault for not paying attention. You going in there?" I ask gesturing towards my room. He nodded. I grabbed my room key out of my bag and swiped it, "Sorry for running into you."

When I got out of the elevator I saw Sammy in the lobby. "Hey!" He smiled coming closer to me. I smiled giving him a hug.

"How are you?"

"Pretty good, Jacks just taking fucking forever, you wanna ride in our car?"

"Sure, will you take a picture of me for my Instagram?" I asked.

"Yeah only because you were my personal photographer back in the gap." He smiled. "Let go outside."

We went outside and he picked the perfect spot, I smiled and he snapped a quick picture before Jack came out. I grabbed my phone, thanking him.

What the hell did you do to your phone?" He asked.

"I ran into Kian before I saw you this morning and I dropped it and it shattered." I sighed as we walked back over to Jack and I posted it to Instagram.

" I sighed as we walked back over to Jack and I posted it to Instagram

@TaylorJohnson: be happy :)

I captioned the picture with something simple and posted it. When we reached Jack I wrapped my arms around him giving him a quick hug and then we all walked to the car. As we walked, I felt his large hand grip mine and I smiled holding it.

l looked up at Jack and he was smirking while looking straight listening to Sam talk about the show today. "So VIP is coming in and going to ask questions and just kind of chill and maybe get more pictures because you know that's something they always want a lot of and then at 12 the actual show will start." Sam said. I nodded getting into the car, of course me being the smallest i had to sit in the middle. (a/n: i hate being the smallest because i'm ALWAYS forced to sit in the middle)

The driver knew where we were going already so he immediately started to drive. I sat there awkwardly with my hands folded in my lap listening to the two boys talk about the event and about girls and all kinds of shit. It kind of aggravated me that Jack would talk about other girls he hooked up with while i was gone, in front of me but i guess he was just covering up what was going on between us.

When we arrived to the event there were a ton of people outside screaming. Security held them back somewhat making a path and Jack got out first. After he got out he waited on me and security started yelling. "Oh shut the hell up, I'm waiting on my fucking girlfriend" He yelled back clenching his jaw and reaching his hand out for me. My brother is really going to kill me now, Fuck my life.

I grabbed it and got out of the car, he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist and we started to walk to the door. Until i felt someone's arm hit me hard in the chest. "What the hell?" Jack turned and so did Sammy.

I looked over and one of the fans was apologizing while laughing. Yeah that definitely wasn't an accident, holy shit. Sam looked at security and pointed at the fan, "Can you escort this lady away?" Sam said.

Jack gestured for me to keep walking and I did. It sure as hell took everything in me to not turn around and punch the bitch in her face. The two of us walked in, Sam still outside and we checked in with one of the managers.

"What happened to you?" She asked looking down at me. Jack looked at me and felt my chest. I looked down seeing it was bright red.

"Crazy fans" I shrugged it off. She smiled sympathetically and I walked away. Jack tried to talk to me but I just kept walking.

"Taylor, are you okay?" He asked. When he realized I wasn't going to answer anytime soon he grabbed my arm and pulled me into one of the offices.

"Talk to me T" He said. I didn't want to talk that's the last thing i wanted to do. What was i going to say? That my brother was right? That this was all a big mistake? Because that's what it was.

I sighed and just wrapped my arms around him. "This is just the beginning of a long journey, and I can't turn back now" I said into his chest.

-

a/n: how do you feel about me putting the pictures actually into the text instead of at the top? if i put them in the text then i can add a lot throughout a chapter and i can even add gifs.

btw i do read comments ;)

i would love to update daily but chapters do take a long time to write and my classes are hard af this year and i'm a straight A student so i can't let them even fall to a B.

I love reading comments so if you have questions definitely ask them!!

I'll try to get back on a posting schedule, i've been editing the first book to this series and i'm working on chapters for my other books so i'm kind of all over the place but comment what kind of schedule i should do. And i'll pick which one and put in the next chapter.

& remember voting makes me update faster!!