22;

Jack; (switching it up? whatcha think?)

When we got back to the hotel Shawn and Taylor went to see if there was a ball room that was open so they could film a cover for her channel. I decided to just let them be and go back to our hotel room and just take a nap before the concert later.

I walked into the room and saw Cameron and Sammy, just fucking great. The last people I wanted to see.

"Aye dude" Cam spoke up.

"Sup" I mumbled about to walk into the detached room that was mine and Taylor's, until I was stopped.

"Not so fast, where ya going?" Sammy asked smirking.

"What the hell do you guys want?" I growled.

"Just here to warn you that you aren't shit," Cameron started.

"Just because you got the girl, doesn't mean anything, and you won a few fights against us but cross us again and you'll have to deal with the both of us" Sammy stated.

"Oh wow I'm so fucking scared." I laughed putting my hands up. "You guys are real funny, Was this your plan? To threaten me? Well I'm not scared of either of y-" I was cut off with a hit to the face. I swung back as hard as I could hitting one of them while the other one jumped at me, hitting me in the face again, I fell back a little losing my balance. Definitely Cameron, Sammy wouldn't be able to hit that hard.

My head started to spin and I got hit again, I just started swinging on him and before I knew it, I got hit again and I was on the floor. I tried covering my face as one of them got on top of me hitting me as the other kicked me in my side, until someone walked in. Thank god. It could've really gotten bad.

"What the fuck! Get off of him!" She cried. Taylor. My fucking baby girl, what would I do without her?

-

Taylor;

"Looks like we will just have to do it in our hotel room, Jack shouldn't mind, he supposedly loves my voice" I smiled as we walked down the hallway to the room. The ballroom was booked for an event tonight, so they wouldn't allow us in there because they were setting up, but it was totally okay.

"We didn't even decide on a song yet so atleast they weren't like yeah you have 30 minutes" He replied waiting for me to slide my key.

I opened the door and heard a grunt and my eyes widened as I saw blood and two guys on top of Jack.

"What the fuck! Get off of him!" I screamed dropping my phone running in, Shawn behind me.

"What is wrong with you?" I cried as shawn pushed them off and I ran up to Jack. "Oh my god, We need to get him to the hospital" I took off my zip up hoodie and put it under his head.

"I'm okay, I'm fine" He groaned. I had blood all over me from touching his face and I looked up at the two assholes I used to call my friend and boyfriend.

"I can't believe you!" I ran up to the two. "Especially you!" I yelled pushing Sam. "You piece of shit! You could've killed him!" I cried.

"And you! I've completely lost all respect for you now, you can forget about me trying to be civil with you." I said looking at Cameron. I turned to Jack leaning down to talk to him.

"Taylor-" Sam looked at me.

"Burn in hell" I said weakly.

"Shawn can you get me two wet washcloths?" I asked. He nodded and walked to the bathroom. "Get out of my room, And Cameron find somewhere else to sleep." I weakly said rubbing jack's bloody face.