14;

Taylor;

When we had gotten back from our date and it was pretty late considering we got food after and everything. The plan was to leave for our next tour stop at 4AM.

"Is your stuff packed in your room?" I asked as we stood in the elevator.

"No I have to go pack it up before I go to bed." He says looking up. "Will you help me?"

"Hm..." I reach my hand into one of his pockets and he grunted. "Jack Gilinsky!" I slap him with my other hand. I grab my phone out of his pocket and check the time. 11:15. "Yes I'll help you, only because I'm responsible and I'm already packed" I smiled and the elevator door opened.

We walked to his room and he slid his hotel room key and we walked in to the suite quietly. He shared the room with Sam and my brother of course and we didn't know if they were sleeping.

Jack grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom and then he closed the door once we were in. "I need to shower, so i'm borrowing some clothes." I say softly. He nods and goes into his bag, pulling out a pair of nike sweats and a t-shirt.

I grabbed it from him kissing him on the lips and then walking into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and undressed as the water warmed up. I then got in and started to wash my hair with shampoo. While i was doing so, I got scared shitless and someone hopped in the shower with me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I whisper yelled.

"I'm showering with you, Saving water, duh?" He smirks, his hands grabbing onto my waist.

"Jack Gilinsky, I'm not having sex with you in the shower" I say as i rinse out the shampoo.

"You have a dirty mind babygirl" He says while kissing my neck. "I'm just trying to shower" He says and then reaches for some shampoo.

I roll my eyes and we continue to shower. When we finish, I turn off the shower and he hands me a towel. "Thanks"

I kick him out of the bathroom and I get changed. When i'm finished i walk out and see him working with suitcase trying to just shove clothes that aren't folded in there.

I walk to the bed and sit down going on twitter sending a tweet out.

"@TaylorJohnson: Who's up and will watch a younow with me feat. a surprise guest?"

I then open his laptop and see there's still a password, i wonder if it's the same from 3 years ago. I type in the date we started dating and it unlocked. I smiled and looked at him. He was already looking at me and he gave me a small smile.

"You didn't change it?" I blushed.

"And you didn't forget it" He says getting up.

"Of course I didn't" I reached up and attached my lips to his passionately.