15;

Taylor;

I woke up to a loud noise and saw jack laying next to me in my bunk. Why can't this boy sleep in his own bunk, this space isn't big enough for two, tf.

I sit up bumping my head and i immediately put my hands to my forehead silently screaming. I roll on to my knees and sit with my head down and then roll over again kicking my feet. Jack wakes up and looks over confused as ever.

"I-I hit my head, go check on what the loud noise was though" I sob my hands still on my head.

"Are you okay? What noise?" He asks his hand on my waist.

"I'm ok, and t-there was a loud noise from the front of the bus that's why i sat up so fast."

He nodded, sitting up and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Lay down baby" He says hopping off the bed and slipping on a pair of sweats before walking to the front.

I on the other hand did exactly what i was told, I laid in bed and just hoped there wouldn't be a huge bruise to cover. My skin loves to bruise up over everything.

A few minutes later Jack came back and he had water and advil in his hands. "The noise was just Sammy and Kian being retards" He said getting back in bed.

I grab the pills and swallow them with the water. "Thank you baby, you're the best" I say kissing him, my hand trailing down his bare chest reaching his sweatpants. "Too bad we've got a lot of people around and you've always been a loud one" I whisper in his ear, moving my hands off of him and laying the other way.

"Fucking tease" He groans. I smirk feeling him turn and spoon me. "Two can play that game baby, you feel that?" He whispers grinding his hard on me. His hand then reaches into my pants and i grab it before he can do anything.

"Apparently you don't know what a tease is G" I say slapping his chest. "There's people around! Keep your hands out of my pants!" I laugh at how weird the statement sounded.

"Baby we haven't done it in over 3 years i'm dying over here" He groans in my ear.

"Oh don't act like you didn't have sex with madison or all the other hoes from back home after I left." I sit up, careful this time so i don't hit my head.

"Taylor-"

"Exactly Gilinsky, that's what I fucking thought" I say scooting across him to get out of the bunk.

"Taylor stop acting all innocent fuck" He spat.

"Excuse me?"

"You were the one that left me. You! So don't turn that shit on me." He says. I grab my laptop and was about to leave, already done with his shit. Jack and I always argue, why did I think this time was going to be different? Before I was about to leave he spoke up once more.

"Other hoes from back home? When you left Taylor, I was fucking devastated. You were, and still are, all i want so no. I didn't fuck around with other hoes. You knew that and you didn't care." I scooted out of the bunk and grabbed the laptop charger too, then i walked away. Didn't care?

That's just what I did, it was what I did best. I walked away from my problems. I distance myself from everyone when something goes wrong or i'm upset about something.

I went on my laptop and tweeted out:

@TaylorJohnson: I wrote a little song a while back, who wants a vid today?

I then went and edited the video, knowing i was going to post it. Until i realized that i didn't have my headphones.

So I got up and walked to my bunk and saw Jack just laying there on his phone. He watched as I reached across to grab my headphones and then walk away. I heard him groan out and throw something.