20;

Taylor;

"Taylor" I heard my name being called in the lobby and I turned around. My brother. I moved my hair to somewhat cover my neck, in case the concealer didn't work.

"What?" I asked walking away.

"Look I'm sorry but it was the only way we knew that would work" He said.

"You couldn't have found another way?!" I asked. "You knew were working on our relationship and you told him not to listen to me and that he needed to go to the club" I said crossing my arms. "You do realize that more often then not clubs are where couples get cheated on, and you, my fucking brother, told my boyfriend to forget about me and just go" I said pointing at him.

"It's Jack Gilinsky were talking about here" He said rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed.

"He would never cheat on you," He was about to continue.

"Oh just like he wouldn't ever hurt me, right?" I spat.

"Taylor, you seriously need to calm down! I didn't do anything wrong. It was my way of getting Jack back and it worked didn't it? I don't see him latching on to you crying!" He raised his voice a little.

"I asked you for help, I didn't ask for you to turn my boyfriend against me!"

"News flash, he's not your boyfriend! And I was fucking helping Taylor god damn it." he growled. I think this is the most intense we've ever gotten with each other.

"Fuck you!" I said pushing him.

"I don't see why your so mad, he didn't hook up with anyone, he didn't drink, he came back to you at the end of the night back to the regular old Jack! What did I do wrong?" He yelled again.

"You don't get it do you?" I asked. He shut up and looked at me. I continued, "It's not what did or didn't happen last night at the club that I'm mad about, I'm mad that you had the nerve to speak so nasty to him about me."

"He knows I'm not the boss of him and that he can go wherever the hell he wants but he wanted to make sure that I was okay with it so my feelings wouldn't get hurt, You! You on the other hand just said fuck it. Fuck your sisters feelings right?" I continued, "Now I'm going to get on the bus, and you probably should to." I looked at him and you could see that he was upset.

"Taylor, I'm sorry" he said sympathetically. I looked at him and he continued on, "I just wanted to get Jack back because I know how much he was hurting when he first went through that  state, and I'm sorry for being such an ass."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, "I still love you" I mumbled

"I love you too" He smiled. "Now we gotta bus to catch" He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we walked out of the lobby and toward the bus.