25;

Taylor;

I had just finished getting ready for our date and I was nervous for where he was taking me. He bought me a cute dress for tonight, which is so unusual because usually we do cheap fun dates because those are my favorite. I walked out of my bathroom and saw him laying on the bed on his phone.

He looked up and the edges of his mouth curved into a smile, immediately he put his phone down and got up.

"You look beautiful" He smiled licking his lips.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I replied moving my hands along his black button up and fixing his collar. "You ready?" I smiled. He nodded and turned grabbing his phone putting it in his pocket.

"Let's go baby" He grinned kissing my cheek. I blushed a little as I grabbed my keys and phone off my dresser on our way out of the room. We saw Mandy continuing to clean.

"Hey uh- we'll be back later" I said stopping before leaving, Jack grabbed onto my hips.

"Okay, I should be done by then" She nodded looking up. I faked a smile and nodded back as we walked out.

I handed Jack the keys because he wasn't telling me where we were going for our date. It hurt my heart a little giving him them because i didn't want anything happening to my baby. AKA the jeep.

I plugged my phone into the aux cord as he drove and played somewhat throwback jams such as Some Kind Of Drug by g eazy  and No interruptions by Hoodie Allen. Jack and I sang along loudly and he held my hand.

We arrived at this beautiful restaurant called Rofrenos. There were lights strung up everywhere and I was in awe. "Jack babe, is this the restaurant on the beach?" I asked as we sat in the parked jeep for a second.

"How did you know?" He sighed.

"I've always wanted to come here but never had the chance to." I begin. "I heard their Italian food is amazing and the view on the water is absolutely gorgeous especially with all the lights" I say.

"Well you're about to find out, my love" He says before getting out and running to my side of the jeep and opening the door. I blushed a little and shook my head, swinging my legs that had a pair of wedges on around. I grabbed my phone off the aux and then grabbed Jacks hand, slipping out of the vehicle.

"I just want to thank you for this" I say stopping before we go inside.

"Taylor, We didn't even go in yet..." He smiled.

"I know, I know but you bought me this wonderful outfit and you take me to this wonderful place that's going to cost so muc-" he cut me off by smashing his lips on mine and I kiss back, moving my lips in sync with his. Shoutout to the Kylie lip kit for the no transfer because I can make out with my boy and not have to worry ;)

"You are worth it all, You deserve it all" He says pulling away.

I smile and he wraps an arm around my waist as we walk up to the front. "How many?" The younger looking teenager asked, as he eyed me.

"Reservations for Gilinsky" Jack said, his jaw clenching a little. I bit my lip as his hand went from my waist down to my ass and squeezed it leaving it there.

"Follow me"

We sat our table and it was absolutely gorgeous to say the least, there were a ton of lights and we were on the sand and I just love the ocean. We ordered our drinks and then Jack spoke up.

"So I have something for you" Jack said nodding toward someone behind me.

"Jackkkkk please nothing else" I groaned.

"In tradition of asking you to be my girlfriend at the best smoothie place ever with roses, I decided to step it up a little bit" He shrugged. I was stunned when a guy walked over with roses.

"Thank you so much" I smiled. Still having no idea what the hell was about to happen, the man smiled and walked away. Jack pulled out a box out of his pocket.

 Jack pulled out a box out of his pocket

"Jack-" I didn't know what to say. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend" He smiled widely and my eyes got all tears eyed as he slipped the finger on my finger.

"A promise ring, for my girl. I saw you wearing the princess ring I got you years ago and I think this one was more meaningful even though you still are a fucking princess." He spoke. I got up and grabbed his face kissing him passionately. I love this boy so damn much.

We ate our dinner and then went for a walk on the beach that the restaurant was on before heading back to the apartment, tonight was absolutely amazing.

As we jammed to the song that played through my speakers in the jeep, I realized something. I quickly turned the radio down and turned to face Jack, as he drove. "So"

"Whatcha thinking baby girl?"

"Your birthday is coming up, I wanna throw you a party" I say.

"I just want to spend it with you" He says glancing at me quickly before glancing back at the road.

"Well we will obviously spend it together babe, but don't you want a big party where we can invite everyone? You're 22!" (pretend he's older)

"I don't know, I'm just not a party person anymore" He replied.

"Yeah I know what you mean, but will you atleast think about ittttt?" I smiled reaching over and grabbing his thigh.

"Yes I will think about it Taylor" He shifts. I grin leaning back and close my eyes relaxing for the rest of the ride.

I wake up to Jack picking me up bridal style, I guess I fell asleep on the ride home. "I can walk" I mumble a little, rubbing my eyes.

"It's okay, I got you" He whispers closing the jeep door and locking it walking up to the apartment. He got into the elevator and pressed my floor. "T which key is it?" He whispers. I keep my eyes closed because the elevator light is bright as hell, but I reach for the keys and he hands them to me.

I open one eye and pick the key, "This one" I say groggily.

"You're so fucking cute" he laughed grabbing the keys and leaving the elevator. We heard loud music as we approached our door and I immediately woke up.

"She's fucking kidding right?"