27;

Taylor;

The whole car ride to the hotel was complete silence until I finally decided to speak up because I couldn't take it any longer.

"I'm sorry,"

"What happened back there Tay? Fuck it's like you're so damn bipolar." he says gripping the steering wheel as we wait a red light.

I stayed silent for a second and he realized what he said wasn't something that should've came out of his mouth.

"I- Uh I didn't mean it like that" He shifted.

"No I get it, I'm bipolar. My fucking bad, I'm sorry that I get flashbacks when I hear my boyfriend raise his voice or get angry and I have to take a second." I nod, placing my lips in a flat line and looking away.

"Shit" He mumbled. "Bab-"

"No Jack, just forget about it." I stopped him.

"I didn't even realize it Taylor, I'm sorry" His hand coming to rest on my thigh as he drove.

"Yeah, it's fine"

The rest of the way was silent and awkward as hell. When we arrived at the hotel that we decided to stay at I didn't even wait for him to get my door, I got out myself and walked in, going to book a room for the two of us. I was ready to sleep away my problems.

-

I woke up the next morning seeing Jack was no longer next to me. I sat up, pulling the covers off of me and headed out of the bedroom and to the hotel kitchen.

Of course he would be there.. I smiled as I saw his muscular back, he was burning some eggs on the stove. I walked over wrapping my arms around him and saw him grin.

"Good morning baby" he said turning around. "I tried to make you breakfast..."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips, "You're so cute."

"Do you want to go to the local café?" I asked, my arms wrapped lazily around his waist. "Ya know, since you burnt the eggs..."

"Sure, Get dressed sexy" He said smacking my ass.

I blushed a little, shaking my head, as i walked back into the bedroom. "Can we go to the beach after?" he asked.

"Yes that sounds great" I smiled putting on a bathing suit and some clothes on top.

When we got to the café, I had gotten a call from a number I didn't have saved in my phone. So I excused myself and called the number back in case it was an emergency.

"California modeling company, how may I help you?"

"Um hi, I just got a call from this number, maybe it was mistaken." I nervously replied.

"What's your name ma'am?"

"Taylor Johnson"

"Okay do you mind waiting on hold, I'll go check and see if someone is looking for you."

"Yes. Thank you"

After about 4 minutes another lady picked up the phone. "Taylor Johnson?"

"Yes that's me..."

"Hi my name is Calyssa, I'm the owner of California Modeling business and I had called you to give you a once in a lifetime offer with our company. We recently saw you on Instagram and thought you would be great at modeling. Have you done it before?

"Uh yes ma'am."

"Well we want to interview you and get you working for our company right away"

"Oh?"

"So can you come in to our office tomorrow at 10?"

"Well you see, I'm currently on tour, and this week is my boyfriend and I's vacation. Is there any chance I can give you a call back later after I talk to him?"

"Yes I guess that's fine, but Taylor, you don't want to pass up an opportunity like this."

"Okay thank you."

"Talk to you soon"

I was honestly in shock at this point, I randomly get a call from the biggest modeling company in the US about me becoming a model? I hung up the phone and immediately walked back into the café.

"Who was it?" Jack asked as I sat down.

"Oh you know, just about the biggest modeling company in the US offering me a job to model." I shrugged taking a sip of my orange juice.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"I know..." I smiled.

"That's amazing, are you going to do it?" He asked.

"Well I can't just quit tour, plus I wouldn't want to be away from you."

"Sure you can baby, this is such a big opportunity" he said. "Plus we can totally do long distance, it won't be long before tours over. I can also come visit until it is over." He added.

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it." I frowned, "I hate being away from you."

"I know baby girl but this is big, atleast think about it before you say no."

Instagram posts of being back in Cali; Day 2:

@TaylorJohnson: days with you are the best ❤️

@JackGilinsky: She drives me crazy when she bites her lip👅

Longtime no talk... I know I've been gone for so long, but I had writers block, plus high school is getting super busy, I'm really sorry guys :/