21;

Taylor;

We arrived at the hotel in Chicago finally and we walked in and we're greeted my 4 people.

"Mikey!" I yelled jumping on him.

"Hey Tay, how's it going?" He laughed.

"It's going" I smiled and got off letting him bro hug Jack while i hugged Shawn, and then Dom. I saw Madison and I smiled at her and looked away talking to Shawn.

"So I want to do a cover with you" I say. He nodded and agreed talking about a bunch of different songs. Jack came up and grabbed my hand and I looked up smiling at him, continuing to listen to Shawn until I heard Madison.

"So I don't even get a hey?" She smiled coming to give Jack a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and he patted one hand on her back awkwardly. "Can we uh talk?" she asked. I clenched my other fist and stared at Shawn with a cold face.

"Yeah what's up?" Jack asked.

"In private?" She added.

"Oh no sorry, If you can't say it here then forget about it." He said, she scoffed and walked away. I dropped Jacks hand and spoke up to Shawn.

"Hey I'm gonna go and freshen up, but I'll call you later, alright?" I said hugging Shawn. He nodded and whispered something in my ear.

"Deep breaths Taylor, Don't freak out" I smiled at him and went to give Jack a kiss but he started to speak.

"Well man, looks like we'll catch up later, I'm gonna go with her, if that's cool with you" He says wrapping an arm around me.

"Oh no you can sta-" I was cut off by Jack wrapping his arms around me tightly so i could barely freaking breathe.

"Go get your girl bro, The three of us can chill later maybe even invite JJ and Mike" He said. I nodded even though he could probably barely see because i was barely moving.

Jack let me go and i said bye once more and we walked to the elevator. "What was that for?" I asked.

"No reason" He shrugged taking his phone out and playing on it. The fuck...

"Oh hell no, Don't do that and expect me to not need any attention" I say coming up to him and grabbing his sides. He smiled widely and i looked at his phone and saw he was on snapchat. "Jack! Delete it!" I smiled.

"That was cute as fuck, I'm posting it," He said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the elevator going to our room. We talked to the manager of the tour and she agreed on getting us a room together and having other people share with us sometimes as well. I'm not sure who's with us this time but I guess we will find out.

"I want a Chicago pretzel" I say, washing off the rest of the makeup on my neck.

"Well then lets go to the pretzel place baby."

"Let me redo this concealer first" I replied leaning over the sink. He came up behind me and watched carefully.

"I don't see why you don't just leave it, I want people to know that you're all mine" he said staring as i dabbed the beauty blender onto my skin.

I turned and looked at him, deciding to mess with him. "Last time I checked, I wasn't yours" I smirked. His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched.

"These marks say otherwise babygirl" He replied back, Licking his lips and pulling on my shirt. I smiled leaning up and going to give him a kiss but he rejected me.

"Oh!" I say pushing him away.

"I'm kidding baby" He smiled grabbing my hips. I pushed him off and smiled as well.