16;

Taylor;

I walked into Starbucks alone ordering a passion tea lemonade sweetened. The bus had stopped in this plaza for gas but there happened to be a starbucks near it so i walked over because i was going to kill someone if not.

They called my name and i thanked her grabbing my drink and putting a straw in before walking away. When i was walking back up to the bus I saw Sam and Kian outside just talking.

"Let me have a sip" Sam smiled.

"Fuck off Samuel" I replied about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"What the hell?" He asked. "What is your problem?"

"Uh I'm going to go in the gas station with the rest of the crew" Kian said.

"You fucking lied you piece of shit" I yelled. "How could you?!"

He stayed silent and I crossed my arms. "You wouldn't have come back anyway" He shrugged.

"Are you kidding me?" I rolled my eyes. "Little do you know I WAS GOING THROUGH THE SAME SHIT ASSHOLE" I yelled. I was beyond pissed. Everyone started to walk out, I'm guessing because Kian told them shits about to go down.

"You lied to him, he didn't deserve that! He probably thinks I'm a fucking bitch now because of you!"

"Well you are so-" I slapped him and that was when I got pulled away. "Let me go, That fuck deserves what he's about to get!" I yelled.

"Taylor what the hell is going on?" Jack asked as my brother held onto me. Andrea grabbed my drink for me, what a great friend.

"He lied! He told you that I knew what you were going through and that I wasn't coming back because I didn't care! I didn't say that! Hell I didn't even know until today! If I would've I would've been back in a heart beat because I was going through the same thing! That piece of shit lied!" I yelled pointing at him trying to get out of my brothers grip.

Jacks face had dropped and it made my heart hurt seeing him like that. "Sam, I swear to god if that's true bro-" He says not even looking at him. I could see his eyes watering and I grabbed onto his hand. He pulled it away immediately and i sunk down.

There was silence for a minute or so and Sam finally spoke up, "It's true."

Then before we knew it Jack had lunged at Sam and Sam had hit him in the nose and that was about all that we saw from him.

Jack just kept punching him over and over and then after a few minutes we got the boys to pull them off of each other. I couldn't even watch, I knew that Sam had betrayed me and what he did was so wrong but it hurt me to see anyone fight.

Jack looked up and his face was all bloody. The boys had helped Sam up in the bus and the driver got pissed.

"I called the manager, Were staying at a hotel down the road for the night and then we will get back on the road. Don't let this happen again, the other tour members are waiting at the other hotel in Chicago already and we're not even half way there" He said.

We all loaded back onto the bus and Jack had been spitting his blood into a water bottle. I walking into the bathroom grabbing a roll of toilet paper and the trash can and walking out. The driver started driving and Jack had sat on one of the couches in the front of the bus while Sam was in the back.

I went and put the trash can by him and grabbed some toilet paper. "There's no face cloths so we're just going to have to work with this" I say looking at him as he just stared forward.

"I'm going to be sick-" He said quickly grabbing the trash can and throwing up.

"Shit" I mumbled throwing the toilet paper roll on the couch still having some in my hand and rubbing his back with my free hand. He kept puking until finally he was sitting there in silence. "You think you're done baby?" I asked combing back his hair that was on his sweaty forehead.

He spit into the trash can one last time and I handed him some toilet paper to wipe his mouth and then he put the trash can down.

I reached for the toilet paper again but was interrupted when the driver stopped the bus. We arrived at a hotel.

"I'm going to get us a room, Stay here, okay?" I said.

"Stop Taylor, I will kick his ass if I see him again. Don't make me stay here."

He looked up at me as he sat on the couch, the poor boy looked hurt, sick, and bloody. I nodded reaching my hand out for him. I grabbed my bag off the couch along with my starbucks that i didn't get to drink and we walked out before everyone else.

"Hi I'm with the digitour, did they set up room arrangements?" I asked, showing her my card in my wallet.

"Yes ma'am, who'd you like to know for?" She smiled.

"Who's rooming with Jack Gilinsky?" I asked.

"That would be Jack Johnson, Nate Maloley, and Sam Wilkinson" She replied.

"Yeah can we switch that?"

"I'm sorry but the manager just made the arrangements and I don't think we can." She replied. I looked over at Jack and saw him with his hands in his hair and his head down.

"Okay well how much for one night? I'll pay for a room for him then" I say.

"Ma'am can't he just room with the others-"

"No he can't. Now how much for a room?" I raised my voice.

She fumbled around and she said "$170"

I handed her my debit card and she looked at me sympathetically and slid the card. I signed and then she gave me a room key. "Can you tell them to bring Jack Gilinsky and Taylor Johnsons bags to this room please?" I ask. She nods and I thank her. I walk away and reach my hand out for Jack.

"Come on baby" I said.

"She switched it?" He asked.

"No but you have a bomb ass ex girlfriend and she paid 170 dollars for a room tonight" I replied. "Now let's go get you cleaned up."

"Taylor you didn't, did you?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"It's okay Jack, it was worth it okay?" I say getting in the elevator. The ride up to our room was quiet and uneventful.

When we got in the room I told Jack to go into the bathroom so i could clean him up before he took a shower. He obliged and I put my stuff down. I went in my bag and grabbed a pill out of one of my prescription bottles and i grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge.

I walked into the bathroom and sat the water bottle down. "Are you still feeling nauseous?" I asked. He shook his head no and i looked at him again. "Be honest G" He finally nodded truthfully and I handed him the pill.

"What is it?"

"It's one of the things that the doctors prescribed me, it will take that feeling away and you'll be good as new" I say reaching for a facecloth.

"You had to see doctors?" He asked looking down.

"A lot of them, Before they could figure out what was wrong of course" I said wetting it with cold water. He swallowed the pill and then watched me intensely as I talked.

"I never thought to tell them about a break up, but that was what it was, I got prescribed so much stuff and I had to take it on the daily" I replied. He sat on the counter looking at me as i first cleaned up the blood running down his neck.

"Taylor when he told me- I was I-" He pulled away clearing his throat. "Even more heartbroken" He continued, tears welling in his and my eyes. "My girl doesn't even fucking care, and she didn't even ask if I was okay? Just said I needed to grow up? It was fucking It-" He stuttered again clearing his throat. "Was heartbreaking."

I hugged him tightly and kissed his chest. "I love you" I say, it was muffled but he heard it because he kissed the top of my head saying "I love you so god damn much, it's crazy."