4;

Gilinsky;

I had so many unanswered questions for her.

I know her face when I see it.

Is it possible she got even more beautiful?

I can't be saying this, I'm dating madison.

"you okay?" she asks as I stare at the elevator like she's gonna magically walk right back out. I nod and look at Shawn as he's talking about his new song "treat you better."

"It's on the radio all the time, and it's crazy to think, wow that's my song, ya know? I'm just so happy that people like it as much as I do" He continues but I zone out once again. I need to see Taylor.

It felt like I was staring at the elevator forever before it opened and some people walked out, it wasn't her. I keep staring at it and when it opens again I pray that it's her. I see the most beautiful girl walk out and four guys walk out with her.

I notice that it's Sammy, Jack, Matt, and Mike. She looked absolutely beautiful, she still has the curves and she looks happier than I've ever seen as she laughed at something Jack said.

"Hey!!! Happy birthday to the twins!" I hear Cameron say as he stands up and hugs both of them. I just want to punch him in the mouth as he wraps an arm around Taylor. I clench my jaw and admire her looks. She's definitely gotten hotter which I personally didn't think was possible, she has a banging body, straight white teeth, smooth skin, and gorgeous blonde hair.

"Hey! Thought you would be in Hawaii!" Jack says to madison and I.

"Yeah I thought so too" She says rolling her eyes and gives out a little laugh. (I absolutely love madison but for the story's plot she's gonna have to be the bad guy somewhat ya know? everything is made up in this)

"Had to celebrate my best friend's 21st!" I said giving him a hug and then I look back at Taylor and she's looking at me as well. "Happy birthday Tay" I say and wrap my arms around her, my hearts beating fast and I don't realize I'm still holding her until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see madison with her head tilted.

"Thank you" She smiles, that fucking smile...

"Are we ready to go? Where's Kian, Jc and Dom?" Cameron asks.

"They're meeting us at the resturant. I think we're ready, is the limo out front?" Jack asks.

"Yep!" Madison says and grabs my hand.

"Alright let's go then" Jack says and then starts talking to Caniff separately.

I look at Taylor and see her eyes glance down at Madison and I's connected hands, her eyes come back up and then she turned to Matt and Sammy and they started walking to the limo together. Did she know that madison and I were dating?

I NEED to talk to her, alone.

Taylor;

My heart breaks once again as I see Jack and madison holding hands, they're dating? I quickly turn around before I give away how I'm actually feeling. Sam and Matt, the unknown boy who's name I didn't know until a few seconds ago, and I start walking toward the limo.

"They're dating?" I whisper lowly as I gulp down the lump in my throat.

"You didn't know?" Matt asked.

"I thought you would've known, don't you guys follow each other on social media?" Sam asked.

"I don't follow him, I completely cut him out of my life after the incident Sam" I say, a man opens the limo door and they let me get in first. I sat down on one of the long benches and Matt sat on my left.

"Sam will be back in a minute. Are you okay?" He asked. He seemed genuinely concerned.

"Of course I'm okay, I just didn't think he moved on so quickly..." I sigh and get my phone out of my clutch.

"Is it too much to ask what happened?"

"My brother still doesn't know what happened and it's been kept a secret for over 3 years Matt, it has to be kept that way. I just met you so you have to understand I'm not ready to put that much trust into someone but over time I'll tell you, okay?" I say and the limo door opens again.

"I get it" We look over to the door and it's Madison, "If you need anything you can talk to me" he whispers and pulls out his phone and goes on snapchat. "Take a picture with me!" He says as Jack gets into the limo. I put my hand on his shoulder and smile for a picture and I notice that he started taking a video.

"Matthew! I'm going to kill you, this better be deleted" I smile at the camera and then I look at him, "You're not gonna post this right?" he doesn't answer he just watches the video over and it got everything I said. "Happy birthday to this beaut😍" was the caption and he posted it to his story.

"MATTHEW!" I yelled and tried to grab his phone.

"What! You look cute in it, how could I not post it?" He smiles, locks his phone and then hands it to me, "Here if it bothers you so much, go delete it" he smirked. I swipe his phone to unlock it and he has a password.

"I hate you" I say and hand him his phone back. I sit back as I see the rest of the guys piling in at this point. I look over to Jack and see him clenching his jaw and avoiding my gaze as him and madison talked quietly amongst themselves.

I took this time to admire how he looks tonight, he's wearing a grey button down, black skinny jeans, and some black shoes, he looked so good. He hasn't changed much except he does look a little more muscular, still has that perfect jawline, and as I stare at him I realize that everything is coming rushing back in. All the memories, all the amazing times we've had, all the bad times, but then even more great times and with how much fun we had and how much love was shared between us, it's sad to think that we just gave up on each other so easily.

Stop it Taylor, you're hurting yourself, stop thinking about him.

My thoughts are interrupted when Sammy sits down on my right and whispers, "You're staring."

I shake my head and smile as my brother gets into the limo lastly and the music starts blaring as he goes to the small bar in the front of the limo. This night should be interesting.