17;

Taylor;

I finished cleaning him up and then told him to take a shower and i would go see what the hold up was with our bags. He listened and I walked out, going down to the lobby.

"Hi I'm Taylor and I booked a room for me and my boyfriend and we're on digi, remember?" I asked once I got to the lady that had sold me the room.

"Hi Taylor, um yes, what can i do for you?" She asked politely.

"I was wondering what the hold up was with our bags?" I replied nicely.

"Oh they brought them up?" She said questioningly looking at her computer. "Okay I see what happened they brought it to the old rooms, would you like me to get someone to bring them to your room?" She asked.

"I'll get Jacks if you just give me the room number but if you could bring mine to the room that would be great" I reply with a smile. She nods smiling and she tells me what room and I leave with a quick thank you.

When I get to their door I knock and I'm immediately greeted by Sam. I scoff and walk past him. "Where's Jacks bag?" I ask. He points to the one bag on one of the beds.

"Where is he? I need to talk to him" He said.

"You need to stay away from him is what you need to do, and we're rooming together." I say. He stares at me and I notice the scrapes on his face and his black eye. "I'm sorry about your face" I added.

"It's alright, I definitely deserved it." he shrugged. I nodded awkwardly and was about to walk out when he grabbed my arm and sighed.

"Look I'm sorry" He says. "I was trying to keep you away because I needed to protect you and I knew that if you were to know what he was going through that you would be back and by his side because that's just how caring you actually are. He hurt you and I had to make sure you guys stayed away from each other so i got him to hate you."

"It wasn't right" I say putting the bag down. "He didn't deserve that, Sam."

He nodded and let go of my arm. "Just tell him I'm sorry alright?" He said.

"Yeah, I will." I say picking up his bag again and going to the door. "When my brother gets back, tell him to call me" I spoke once more before walking out.

I walked into my shared hotel room with jack and saw he was still in the shower. I walked in the bathroom and put his bag down in there. "Here's your bag babe" I said about to walk out. "I'm almost done, do you want to shower after me?" He asked.

"No it's okay, I'll shower later" I replied walking out and into the kitchen. I took my starbucks drink and sat down at one of the stools and just played on my phone until he had gotten out.

I heard him get into bed and i looked over and saw him laying face down with his head on his crossed arms. I decided to get up and go and lay with him.