11;

Taylor;

We pulled away immediately and he grabbed me pulling me to his chest before i could even look at the fans to try to explain what the hell was going on.

"We have to go, Come on" He said wrapping an arm around my waist and walking us out as a bunch of flash pictures were going off. Paparazzi.

My. Brother. Is. Going. To. Kill. Me.

We got out of there and into the car to make our way back to the hotel. I kept my eyes looking out the window but i could feel Jacks eyes burning holes in me.

"What?" I smiled looking at him.

"So what does this mean?" He asked.

"We're starting over" I say.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Of course" I smiled.

"Tomorrow, after the event?" I nod smiling. "Wear a bathing suit baby" He smirks kissing my lips.

We arrived at the hotel and we get out, going into the lobby pretty quickly so no one sees its us. "Hey do you know when Shawn is going to be coming?" I asked as we waited for the elevator.

"He's coming to the next tour stop i think, why?" He clenches his jaw.

"Don't worryyyyy" I say pecking his lips, "I just want to film a cover with him for my channel."

"You don't want one with me?" He asked.

"I do, i just didn't know if you wanted to do it."

"Of course I do" He grins. The elevator reached our floor and we got out. "Come to my room, Lunch got cut short and I just want to be with you" he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close.

"How about you come to my room?" I ask, I knew the girls wouldn't be back for awhile so it just seemed like the better option. He nodded and I went on my tip toes and kissed him before turning around and going my door. On my way to my door, Jack grabbed my ass.

I turned around and saw him licking his lips. "Perv!" I screamed running and unlocking my door. He followed and ran past me into my room, through the suite and to the right all the way to my room. how did he know my room was on the right?

I just laughed and threw the room key on the kitchen counter. I then took off my shoes and started running full speed towards my room. I swung the door open and pushed it closed still running towards the bed and jumped on top of him.

"You haven't changed one bit" He smiled grabbing my face and kissing me. I moved so I was straddling him, not taking my lips off of his. His hands went down my sides feeling up and down and then resting on my ass, of course.

"And neither have you" I giggled pulling away for a second and then attaching my lips to his once again. I could feel him smile through the kiss and it made me smile. I love this boy so much.

My hands reached for the end of his shirt lifting it and pulling over his head, breaking our kiss for just a second. I then started to kiss his jawline, down his neck, stopping to leave a few marks, and then continuing down his beautifully toned chest making my way lower and lower. He moaned as I went slow and got dangerously close to his lower region.

"Fuuuuck, baby quit being such a tease"

I smirked to myself, knowing I had him wrapped around my finger. I started unbuckling his belt, and he watched me intensely. He looked so hot in the position he was in, I wish I could've snapped a picture.

I unbuttoned his pants and as I was about to pull them down when someone opened my door. I quickly changed my position and sat so I was on his lap so whoever it was couldn't see what the hell was just about to happen. I looked up and saw Andrea.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry" She covered her eyes giggling. "I forgot to knock didn't I?"

"Yeah now get out" Jack groaned, throwing a pillow at her.

"Well I would but you see your brother is out there, and he's pretty pissed off... He has to talk to you." She says.

"Fuck. The pictures Jack!" I grabbed my forehead and sighed. "I'm never going to hear the end of it."

"So what do I tell him, that you guys are busy giving/getting head? or..?" She asked.

"Oh my god!" I laughed. "Get out and send him in." She laughed walking out and I jumped off of Jack, letting him stand up. He slipped his shirt back on and I buttoned his pants.

"Will we ever be able to be alone with no interruptions?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No" my brother answered for him, walking into the room. I backed away from Jack and sat on my bed. I hoped my brother wouldn't notice the huge bulge in Gilinsky's pants and mentally cursed myself for letting my brother in the room with my boyfriend having a boner. Wait did I just say boyfriend?

"What the hell are these?" JJ asked showing us his phone. "This is not staying out of the publics eye Taylor."

"I'm sorry, we were just eating and they must've taken pictures" I reply.

"Yeah eating each others tongue!"

"Why are you yelling? You do realize that there's nothing I can do now right?"

"Taylor, I'm just trying to help you out. You don't know how our so called fans get... They get nasty"

"But you see, your not helping me out. I've been through this. Jack and I have gone public before. I've dealt with the hate."

"We've grown since then, which means we've grown in haters too." Gilinsky nods and I sigh.

"I won't let it happen again."

"I don't care if you guys post stuff, but don't let fans and stuff get pictures of it especially if it could happen without you knowing ok? and I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just don't want anything bad to happen." He comes and hugs me.

"I love you lil bro" I sigh.

"By 2 minutes!" He yells. "but I love you too." he kisses my cheek. "And you" he points at G,"Atleast hide the fucking boner dumbass" He laughs leaving. I start bursting out laughing and Jacks face turns red. He jumps on the bed and cuddles into me, holding on tightly.

"Aw is my little baby embarrassed?" I asked combing my fingers through his hair.

"Your going to pay for that. Sooner or later." he says lowly, his voice coming out deep.