23;

Taylor;

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I got out of the shower walking over to him, seeing he was up from his nap.

"I'm feeling alright, When are we going to the concert?" He grinned.

"We are not going to the concert" I reply sitting down.

"Oh no Taylor, Don't say that, Were going, I'm seriously feeling fine, I wouldn't say let's go if I felt otherwise" He groaned.

"Jackkkkk I don't know" I smiled.

"Come on baby" he begged, his hand on my thigh, awfully close to my towel.

"Fine but I swear to god Jack if you don't tell me if you're not feeling good..." I trail off.

"I will, I promise" He smiles widely. "Now give me a kiss."

I lean down and give him a quick kiss before getting up and putting on a dress in the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom and ask "Do I tie these things or what? I don't understand!"

"Oh hell no.."

"What?" my eyes widened.

"You look way too good"

"Oh shush," I blushed. He got up and came over wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. "I think I have enough babe" I smile pushing him back a little.

"Don't cover them up tonight, come on" He says pushing my hips into him

"I have to! Fans are crazy Jack" I exclaimed. He groaned and licked his busted lip as his hands roamed my body. I grabbed his hands and pulled him off so I could do my makeup. "Get ready, Shawn said we're leaving in 30 minutes" I say grabbing concealer.

He rolls his eyes and walked out getting some clothes. I turned on pandora and started singing and dancing to drake "Fake Love"

After a little while Jack walked in and spoke "Is this alright to wear?"

"Yeah baby you look good" I reply popping on some lipgloss.

"Don't put that on" he says grabbing it out of my hand.

"What! Jack! Why? Give it back" I yell. He walked over grabbing a towel wiping my lips. I pull away and he stops me.

"If you have it on then I can't do this" He says leaning down and attaching his lips to mine gently. It was probably the softest kiss he's ever placed on me, and I wasn't sure if I liked it. I like rough Gilinsky.

I smile pulling away and he opens his eyes slowly. His smile grows and it made me smile even more. "My god, you are so beautiful" He whispers shaking his head. "How did I get so lucky with you?" He asked.

"Stop ittt" I blushed covering my face.

"Don't ever cover your face," He grabbed my hands, "It's too pretty," He continued, "Now let's go to this concert, sweetheart."

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked, my hands grasping the back of his arms.

"Because you my love, deserve the world" He grinned widely. I blushed even more and wrapped my arms around him.

"Jack, you mean so much to me.." I trailed off, "I'm so unbelievably thankful for you" I kissed his neck once and his hand rubbed up and down my back.

-

@TaylorJohnson: my happiness, woah Taylor doesn't post about food?-

-

A FEW MONTHS LATER

"JACK" I yell walking into the hotel room.

"What!" He yelled back. I ran through to our room and saw he was on the bed on his phone, I jumped onto him and he yelled again. "Taylorrrrrr"

"You love me" I smirk leaning down pecking him on the lips.

"Yes I do, now why were you yelling?" He asked.

"I brought food!" I smile. "Very good food!"

"You think any food is good" He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you being grouchy? I'm the one that's on my period" I laughed getting up.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just stressed out about tour" he replied.

"Well then let's go back to Cali" I shrug as he followed me in the kitchen and watched me open the Chick fil a bag.

"We can't do that"

"Sure we can, we're on a year long tour for gods sake, it's stressful, they should let us take a break to go home."

"I guess so, We already toured 8 months so they should let us" he replied. "I'll call the manager after lunch"

"If you don't want to you don't have to, Jack." I say, he honestly sounded like he didn't want to.

"No No I need this, We need this, It's been months full of fans and we need a break" He says pulling his hair.

I pop a chicken nugget in my mouth and walk over to him as he sat on a stool, shirtless. I ran my fingers along his back, my head on his shoulder.

"Don't stress, okay?" I kiss his shoulder and then his cheek and his lips curve up as he ate a fry.

"I wish you could help me destress" He smirks grabbing my hips and pulling me on him.

"Sorry love, mother nature hates me" I shrug.

"Isn't it ending soon?" he groaned.

"Yes it should be" I laughed. "Patience G"

"Remember a few years ago when I told you, you can't call me G? Same rules apply" He says eating another fry.

"What? Jack I like it though" I say pinching his cheeks.

"I don't like you calling me that" He replied. I frowned and ate a fry.

"Well what should i call you?"

"Daddy"

short chapter but i wanted to get one up today because I can't post too much tomorrow 🙄