1;

Taylor;

It was currently Tuesday morning and I was getting ready for the long day that was ahead of me. Today was my 21st birthday. I straighten my hair and jam out to some old songs to relive some memories that went along with them. Some good and some bad but to think that I got through all of the bad times and here I am today, happy as I could ever be, it's just crazy.

I planned to meet up with the boys this afternoon at Buffalo Wild Wings and it was already 10:30 because I decided to spoil myself with a bath bomb in my hour long bath as I used my favorite face mask when I woke up. When I finished my hair, I started on my makeup, doing a soft eye look for my day look.

I put on my two piece baby blue set (picture above) and added a few pieces of jewelry and by the time I was done it was already 11:15. I decided to leave a little early so I can spend more time with my brother. I was told that the plan for today was that I would meet with Sammy, JJ, and Mike for lunch and then tonight before dinner I would meet them at their hotel and meet everyone else and have our night go on from there.

My heart was racing as I pulled into the BWW parking lot. I couldn't explain how I actually felt in this moment. I texted my brother that I was here before grabbing my purse and getting out of my jeep. I fixed my outfit and then started walking up to the doors, and that was when I saw the boys.

"Ahh!" I squealed and ran up to them and we had a little group hug, and then I hugged my brother individually. I couldn't help the tears that came out of my eyes as I hugged him. "Happy birthday you old man!" I laughed wiping my tears as I pulled away.

"Hey you're older than me!" He pointed.

"By two minutes! Shut up!" I smiled and then hugged Sammy.

"Oh my god, it's been forever." he laughed nervously.

"I've missed you guys so freaking much" I sighed wiping a tear before they hugged me again.

"Stop crying birthday girl, today's supposed to be the best day of your life" Sammy winked.

"Wow the signature Sammy wink, didn't know if that was still a thing?" I laughed.

"We all knew that wouldn't change, fucking flirt" Mike said rolling his eyes, and we all laughed.

"Let's go inside, it's too hot out here" I said fanning my face, and we all walked in, grabbing a table and ordering some drinks. They forced me and Jack to get an alcoholic drink so we went for a classic draft beer and reminisced on old memories.

I still can't believe it's been three years. We were all sitting at the small table talking like we just saw each other yesterday. It was like there was no distance between us and no awkward tension because of how much time it's been. That is the best kind of friendship you could have, no matter what you know that the other person is there and even if you haven't talked in a while you can still catch up one day and act like you weren't away from each other for so long.

"Man, I've missed you guys" I smiled taking a sip of my beer. It was only noon and I didn't want to start drinking until tonight but there wasn't a chance for me to get out of this one.

"We've missed you more, but it seems like you've been doing really good. I know you restarted on social media and you seem genuinely happy, and it makes me happy" Sam says.

"Now I know this something big and it may be too soon to ask but..." Jack begins.

"Wait I might have to get a buzz going before this" I laugh picking up the large drink that was barely sipped out of.

"Hold up I gotta get this on video" Sam said unlocking his phone, "can you get it down in 10?" he smirked. I nodded, I would take that challenge. He starts singing fast, "I like to drink with Taylor.. Cause Taylor is my mate, and when I drink with Taylor she gets it down in 8.. 7 6 5 4 3 2 1" I quickly chug my drink and laugh after I finish it as my brother is completely shocked.

"When the fuck did you learn to do that?" My brother asked his mouth wide.

"College parties little bro, you have no idea how crazy those are" I say taking a sip of water and then I looked at him. "Something big...?"

"We want you to come on tour with us" Sammy says quickly. I nearly spit out my water.

"Why would you want me to come on tour with you guys?!"

"Taylor you have talent, you're my sister, and you're so much fun to be around, why wouldn't we want you to come on tour with us?" Jack says.

"Yeah I'm not drunk enough for that" I laughed anxiously. "I hope you're joking, you know I won't be able to be around Jack for that long" I say looking down at my shaking hands in my lap.

"Taylor, you're so happy and strong and this could really help you work things out and become friends again, this could bring things back to normal, but it's only if you're comfortable of course." Sam says.

"I feel like his is some kind of intervention, what the fuck" I shake my head. "I know I'm stubborn and I've been working on that so I'll tell you this, I'll think about it."

"YES" Sam yells.

"That doesn't mean yes you little bitch" I squint at him.

"Yes it does, We can work with this" he winks. I roll my eyes and we continue on with ordering some lunch.