2;

Taylor;

It was now 2:30 in the afternoon and we just finished lunch, we were there for a while but it didn't feel that way. Time really does fly by when your having a good time. We walked out of Buffalo Wild Wings and headed over to my jeep.

"Do you guys want to come back to my apartment for a little while?" I asked putting my purse in my seat. They all looked at each other and nodded. "Did you guys uber here or did you guys take a vehicle?"

"We took a rental car, Jack why don't you ride with your sister and me and sam will follow in the rental." Mike suggested.

"Yeah that'll be nice, thanks guys, I'll see you in 10" I smiled and climbed into my lifted white jeep. My brother went around to the other side and hopped in.

"Why in the world would you lift the jeep? I can barely get in!" My brother exclaimed.

"Jack there's a step!" I laughed. "I know it's kinda stupid because I'm not a tall person but I just like the way it looks. Windows or A/C?" I asked putting my key in the ignition and starting the beauty right up. I clicked my seatbelt on and slipped on some sunglasses.

"Windows, hey I should've brought my shades" He shook his head. I started rolling down the windows and then opened up my center console and got out a girly pair of sunglasses. They were shaped in hearts.

"Here ya go little bro" I smiled handing him the sunglasses.

"Oh sweet!" He squealed and put them on, he did a little girly pose and played with his hair as if he was a model. "I really like these, where did you get them?" He laughed as he looked in the mirror.

"You can have them" I laughed and put the jeep in to reverse and started backing out.

"Oh Em Gee! Thanks girly!" he screeched.

"You are so stupid" I said laughing my ass off. When we were stopped at a red light I opened snapchat and took a video of him singing along to "Let It Go" by James Bay. I put a text box on it and said "Missed this crazy person💖" and then put my phone down and waited for the long red light to finally turn green. Both of us were completely sober because we only had one beer and we've experienced alcohol so much that we are no longer lightweights.

When we pulled up my apartment complex I pointed to a parking spot where Mike and Sammy could park their rental car and then went to my designated parking space. Once parked I turned the radio down so it wouldn't scare the crap out of me when I started my jeep up again later, and then rolled up the windows.

We hopped out and I locked my doors and we went to meet up with the other two. I screamed and ran and jumped on the two as if I haven't seen them in forever, and we all started bursting out laughing. After all the laughs we went into the elevator and went up to my floor and walked into my apartment.

"My apartment is a little lonely because I don't know what kind of puppy I want, and my best friend that lives with me is out of town with her pup until tomorrow. But we do have a kitty" I said twirling around and then running into my room and grabbing the little kitten that we found on the streets off my bed and cuddling her as I walked back into the living room. I knew mike would be the one to freak out over how cute it was because that's just how his personality was so I handed the tiny thing over to him and that boy was entertained for the rest of the day.

We all went and sat on the couch and I let my brother pick what channel to watch on tv which was a big mistake because this boy put on the cooking channel. "What the hell is this?" I laughed slamming my hand down.

"Chopped! It's my favorite show, don't judge my choices." he said seriously and started getting so into the show.

"What did you do with my brother?!" I said pushing sam over.

"He's been watching it for the past two months, I didn't want to interrupt his yelling at the tv!" He throws his hands up.

I unlocked my phone and decided to go on Instagram to check out what's happening and I saw a picture of me. It was a picture of me laughing as I held up gum that I was threatening to put in mikes drink if he didn't stop telling that embarrassing story of me, when I was scared to jump off the cliff into the lake. I looked terrible!

"I'm going to kill you" I said and pushed sam over again. "I look so bad!" I exclaim showing the picture. (picture above)

"Shut up you look fine" He rolled his eyes sitting back up.  I scrolled down a little and read the caption that said "Happy 21st birthday, I've missed you. 👑"

I quickly commented, "Very mean Samuel, I look like crap but thank you!! Can't wait to celebrate with my favorite boys tonight😌" and then continued scrolling.

After about an hour and a half we were all so into this show and were screaming at the tv hoping that our chef would win. Mikes chef ended up winning the money and my brother was so worked up over it. He screamed and ran around the room a few times.

"Okay that's enough, you're cut off from watching this show." I finally calmed down from laughing so hard and turned off the tv. I checked the time and it was already 5.

"Yo we gotta get back to the hotel! It's already 5" Sam said after he calmed down from laughing so hard. Once everyone was calmed down we discussed what time I should meet them in their hotel lobby. We all agreed on leaving the hotel at 7, so I was supposed to get there a little before, and then we said our goodbyes and they left. After I walked back into my apartment from walking them to their car, I saw the kitten sitting on the couch, wow I'm really surprised mike didn't try to sneak it out with him. I laughed to myself and began to get ready for the night ahead.

Little did I know what was going to happen when I got to the hotel.