3;

Taylor;

I had just finished getting ready when I got a phone call from my mom. She started singing me happy birthday and I just laughed, she was so cute. We talked for almost an hour, talking about the plans and caught up on things and I even told her how they invited me on tour but I didn't know if I was going to go. Of course she was encouraging me to go but I'm still not sure what I want to do and I have time to decide.

I was still talking with her while I was driving to their hotel which was 45 minutes away from my apartment normally 15 but of course the traffic was horrible but I didn't feel lonely because I had someone to talk to. When I was about 5 minutes from the hotel I told her that I would talk to her tomorrow and she said happy birthday once more.

I pulled into a parking spot on the side of a fancy looking hotel, of course they get rooms at one of the fanciest hotels there are here. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:44, I was a little early but everyone was supposed to go to the lobby whenever they were ready but I decided to just kind of sit in my jeep for a little while longer so i wasn't the first one in there.

I texted Sammy and told him that I was like a minute away so I know he would be in the lobby in a few minutes. I was super excited for tonight, I just couldn't stop smiling.

I put on some Chapstick and grabbed my clutch before turning off my car and getting out, I definitely wouldn't be driving home tonight so I was going to give one of the boys my keys to put in their room. I walked into the hotel lobby and got a breeze of a light perfume scent and a beautiful huge lobby room. I saw a spot that looked perfect to take a picture it was a white wall and a few flowers were around. I noted to myself to ask someone to take a picture for me.

I looked to my left where I heard a whistle and I saw Sammy and a few other guys but I didn't see mike or JJ yet. "Hey!" I smiled walking over. The clicking of heals on the tiled floors was such a cool sound. I felt like everyone was looking at me and it made my heart race a little.

I hugged Sam and then he introduced me to a few people, Shawn and Taylor, and then Cameron was there. (not including Nash and Carter because idk I'm not a huge fan of them but they might come up a little later in the story) Cameron and I made up and had gone back to being friends, we obviously aren't as close as we used to be, but we started over and maybe one day it will go back to normal.

I greeted everybody and then said I wanted a picture at the wall across the room for Instagram. Which Sam offered to take it so we walked over, and I posed but instead of letting me just smile, he said something that made me laugh really hard so the picture ended up coming out 100x better. (picture above)

"Aw I love it! Thank you" I smiled looking at my phone and gave him a little side hug. I quickly posted it with the caption "all smiles on my 21st" and then we walked back over to the lobby. There were two more people over at the seating area, one girl and one tall guy, both with dark hair.

Sam immediately wrapped his arm around my waist and said "Let's go put you're keys in my room" and made me start walking faster.

"Sam what's going on?" I asked as we were finally across the large room and waiting for the elevator.

"Nothing? what?" He says rubbing his hands on his khakis and looking to the side where everyone was sitting. I looked over and my mouth dropped.

"What is going on? Why is he here?" I said, I guess I said it loudly because people looked over.

"I don't know! He's supposed to be in Hawaii right now. Come on fucking elevator! We need to talk to your brother" He said. I immediately regret all of this. I look over and I guess he had saw me because I saw him staring over, my heart started racing and everything started to get hot. I looked down at my shaking hands and quickly looked back up as I heard the elevator ding. A husband and wife walked out looking gorgeous as ever and then we got in.

When we got into the elevator, I leaned against one of the walls and sam came over to me. I just kept staring down because of how horrible this night is going so far. Sam lifted my chin up and said, "Taylor I swear we didn't know this was going to happen, I'll even show you the ticket details on my laptop. This wasn't supposed to happen."

I shook my head closing my eyes, I felt a tear fall and he immediately wiped it, I pushed him away from me and walked to where the elevator doors would open, as the elevator reached the 6th floor, apparently their floor, I adjusted the keys in my hand and held my clutch in the same hand.

"What room is my brothers room?" I said walking out.

"Our room is 608" He sighed and he followed me as I walked quickly over to room 608. When we reached the door I knocked and then he reached in front of me sliding the key. The door clicked and I opened it walking in, I immediately saw a blondish haired boy that I didn't know, on his phone and I saw my brother walking out of the bathroom and mike was standing up looking as if he was going to get the door.

"Taylor what's wrong?!" Jack ran up to me, grabbing my arm.

"Jack and Madison are downstairs, the plan is falling apart" Sam said walking over to one of the beds and sitting down.

"What?" Mike asked rubbing his forehead.

"No way! why is he here?" Jack asked.

"I'm not ready for this! I think I'm just going to go home.." I said, a tear running down my face.

"Hey, no. You're not going home, it's your birthday! If anything he can leave." the unknown boy said standing up and walking over. More tears ran down my face and I kept wiping them so no one would see how weak I actually am. "Just breathe" He added. I took a deep breathe and then looked at everyone.

I quickly walked into the bathroom and put my stuff down on the counter. I fixed myself up and got my phone out, I quickly texted my bestfriend.

Mandy, he's here.

I got a reply right away, this is why she's my bestfriend.

and? you've got this, show him how good you are without him. You're stronger than anyone I know and you'll be fine.

I smiled at her text, what would I do without her? I sat for a minute or two thinking about what she just said, it's one night, I can do this right?

you're right, wish me luck.

I walked out of the bathroom with my clutch and phone in one hand and my keys in another. I set my keys on the nightstand and put my phone in my clutch as they watched. "I've got this." I said and opened their hotel room door and walked out.