8;

THIS IS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE sorry :/

Taylor;

I had said bye to Mandy already and I told her I'd see her in a few weeks. I told her to take care of my baby (the jeep) and to just take her to the car wash every now and then. Now it was time for a year on the road.

The tour bus was actually huge inside. I ever knew that much stuff could actually fit inside. when you first walked in there were couches along the sides and there were two tvs. when you kept walking there was a bathroom on the right which was kind of small, and on the left was a shower which was honestly as nice as my guest bathroom in the apartment. and just past that were the bunks. When you kept going there was a kitchen and it was a big size for a tour bus. There was a regular sized fridge and cabinets and counters along both walls. Then at the back of the bus was a hang out room which was basically a room with couch along all of the walls and there was tv and blankets and there were also mirrors for you to get ready, if you needed to.

I was amazed to say the least. I called the second to top bunk because I couldn't get into the top bunk and I didn't want to be at the bottom. It would be where I would be sleeping most of the time considering all the driving but when we're in the city we need to be in then we will be in hotels.

I met Andrea and Jenn and they're honestly so cool I absolutely love them. I have a feeling we're going to get along pretty good and they were already talking shit on madison so atleast I know if shit goes down I'm not going to get my ass beat by all the girls on the bus. There were 10 bunks because Mike would be with us for most of the stops and for the other people if they wanted to they could share or sleep on the couches or just meet us there. It was up to them.

When we got onto the bus it was already 7pm and we were driving to San Francisco first. Basically meaning we had a pretty short drive (6 hours) and we would be there by morning. So after I changed into comfy clothes, which were Nike shorts and V-neck, I grabbed my laptop and got in my bunk because it was already like 8:30. Everyone was fooling around in the front room and I kind of felt like a party pooper but I had to get my video posted.

I put on my pair of beats and closed my curtain because I didn't want to be interrupted, then put the finishing touches on Fridays video. It was just a makeup tutorial that everyone had been asking for, nothing special but I decided to spice up the editing.

When I was getting ready to post it I took off my beats and put them around my neck, everyone had somewhat simmered down. I decided to get up and get a water as I waited for my video to upload. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water and then saw that my brother and everyone were playing video games on the Xbox in the hangout room.

"What are you guys playing?"

"Madden" Jack says getting up rolling his eyes.

"G hates madden but he'll love it by the time tours over." Sammy says.

"Gonna have to learn to love it, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah, guess so, what are you up to?"

"Uploading my video for today" I say leaning against the counter. He nodded grabbing himself a water. "You?"

"Probably going to lay down because I can't stand madden" he says and I laugh.

"I don't blame you" I giggle.

"Hey Gilinsky, come here for a sec!" My brother yelled. Jack rolled his eyes groaning.

"Good luck" I winked nudging his arm.

"Wait! What? You learned to wink? When?" he asked. I smacked him and walked away ignoring him. I got into my bunk again and the video was almost ready to upload. So while I waited I went on snap chat and opened up people's snapchat stories.

I heard a rattling noise about 10 minutes later and my curtain opened alittle and a wild Jack Gilinsky hopped into my bunk with me, closing the curtain behind him. He was changed now, wearing a pair of sweatpants and no shirt.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I whisper.

"Why are you whispering? And I'm coming to spend time with you? Is that a problem? Don't answer that because I don't care. What's this a video of? First impression of Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation? What's that? Can
I watch it?"

"Jack what the hell.." I trailed off looking at the computer, amazed that he even gave a shit about what I made a video of. "You don't want to watch a video of me trying makeup, it's stupid." I said shaking my head.

"Well sure I do, I'd love to see it. Come on, pleaseeeee" he says grabbing my hand. I look him in the eyes and nod cautiously.

The video was ready to upload so I tell him to shut up as I go on my snapchat and get ready to take a video. "Okay so I'm about to post today's video right now, so if your coming from snapchat comment this..." I point down and the video ends, I write the caption as "😴😴😴" and then press upload on the video. I then make another video recording the screen, forgetting to turn off flash, my bad. "Videos up, Today I tried Urban decays all nighter foundation and took you with me and told you my thoughts throughout the day, let me know what you think!" In the video you can kind of see that there was a male in bed but I didn't want to make another video so I just posted it.

I took off my beat headphones and handed them to Jack, he slid them on and pressed play on the video. He watched intently and even paused and told me his thoughts which I thought was actually absolutely adorable. By the time the video was over he went and clicked on another video of mine.

"No, watch them on your own time!" I said closing the MacBook.

"Come on Taylor" He said tilting his head.

"Nope, get out I'm going to sleep" I said taking off the beats from his head and putting the MacBook and beats on the shelf by my feet.

"Can I just stay for awhile?" He asks lowly.

I turn to look at him and nod my head grinning. I lay down pulling the blanket over us. We lay down and I lay my head on his chest, as he wraps his arm around me. He kisses my forehead once before I drift off and says, "I love you."

What happened to bad boy Gilinsky? What happened to taking things slow?