24;

Taylor;

"Home sweet" I stopped my sentence as my mouth dropped. The apartment that was once spotless and gorgeous when i left was now completely trashed.

"What the hell happened?" Jack asked walking in behind me.

"I'm going to kill Mandy" was all I said before dialing her number, on speaker phone. Now saying this didn't mean anything, Manda was my bestfriend. I wouldn't kill her or even yell at her for this maybe later I would but not over the phone.

She picked up on the first 2 rings with a happy Hey!

; m is mandy // t is taylor (obvvv)

M- Hey Tay!
T- Uh hey
M- How are you? What are you up to?
T- Oh ya know just got back to the apartment with Jack because we convinced the manager to give us a break...
M- Shit. I get off work in an hour and I'll clean up.
T- Manda what the hell happened?
M- I threw a killer party a few nights ago and I've been hungover.
T- Okay? Well I'll see you soon I guess, Love you.

I hung up and looked at Jack. "It's okay" He says coming towards me. "Don't freak out.."

"Don't freak out? Don't freak out! What to you mean don't freak out?! All I wanted was to come home to my spotless apartment but instead I come home to my wrecked apartment and find out everything I bought! Is either broken or ruined." I yell. I was freaking out, okay? I pointed at the stained and ripped couch that was once perfect. Then at the broken pots and vases on the floors. I didn't even want to look in my room so I stopped where I was at and just looked around.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, "Let's move in together" He says as hugs me.

"What?" I ask, Im taken aback completely. Did THE Jack Gilinsky just say that?

"You heard me, We can get a place and it'll be perfect for starting our life together" he says looking me in the eyes.

"O-Okay" I smile. I pull back and look up at him, "Are you sure though?" I asked my smile dropping.

"Of course, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and that's gotta be the next step" He says before pecking my lips. "Now come on, let's go out and we'll come back in a few hours, okay?" He added. I nod and opened up the drawer of the now destroyed side table next to the couch. I grab my Jeep keys and his hand and from there we start our adventure.

"I would let you drive babe but LA traffic is crazy and I know where I'm going since I've lived here awhile" I say cranking up the A/C and putting on my seatbelt.

"It's alright, although I'm a little scared for my life right now, I'm excited to see you drive" He smirked.

"Oh shut up!" I say slapping him. "Now here's what I'm thinking,"

"Whatcha thinking babygirl?" He interrupted.

"I'm thinking you need to not interrupt me while I'm trying to speak" I reply jokingly and he looks at me, licking his lips and laughing. "I love you" I laughed grabbing his thigh.

"I love you too brat" he rolled his eyes.

"Now I'm thinking that we can go skateboarding down the walk and then maybe get some icecream?" I say putting on some sunglasses. It was still morning time so we had a lot of time.

"I think that's a great idea, after we need to go shopping for you though" he says looking out the window as I was about to back out.

"What why?"

"Well you need something to wear for our date tonight" He shrugs.

"Hm.. Date tonight? Don't believe that's scheduled on my calendar." I reply jokingly as I drove.

"Schedule it baby" He says making me laugh.

We parked and got out walking to my trunk pulling out a skateboard and a penny board. I personally didn't skateboard, because I wasn't good at it. I could only actually ride the penny board.

"So you're going to ride the skateboard?" He smirked knowing I can't.

"Jack" I frowned.

"I'll teach you!" he laughed wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Fine" I scoffed. So that was what we did. We spent about an hour and a half just trying to get me to figure out how to ride it. It wasn't as smooth on the ground as a penny board and that was the problem.

"Just take a cute picture of me for Instagram so we can say I tried," I said as we both just gave up. He did and after we went on a walk down the boardwalk looking at the beach view and talking.

"I'm happy we're going to be living together" He says as we were walking back to the jeep, holding hands.

"Me too, you better not throw any parties that break all of our expensive shit" I point at him.

"Don't have anything to worry about, my love" He replied. I smiled at the ground and unlocked the Jeep as we approached. We put the boards in the back and then I hopped in and turned the key in the ignition, both of us putting our seatbelts on.

"Ice cream?" I smirk.

"Fuck yeah" He yells before turning up the radio. Starboy was on and i immediately screamed.

"NO!" I turned it down changing the station. "Not that freaking song, ugh I hate it" I groan. He nods in agreement and grabs my phone out of his pocket.

"Bluetooth?" He asked.

"Go for it" I winked as I drove to Ed's Ice cream shop. (just made this up lolz)

He picked out one of Shawns songs and I turned it up as loud as it could go. Fuck yeah Shawn!

Instagram posts from Day 1 of being back in Cali:

@TaylorJohnson: am i doing it??? @jackgilinsky

@TaylorJohnson: ice ice baby (more like melted ice cream all over me) not fun x @jackgilinsky