10;

Taylor;

We finished the meet and greet at around 2:30, and decided to go get some late lunch. We all kind of split up though, Jack and I went together to chick fil a because of course that's our favorite. I decided it would be a good time to tell him how I felt about "us."

"So we need to talk" I said looking over at the one guy that has put me through so much pain yet has managed to make me the happiest girl alive.

"Talk to me" He smiles taking a sip of his drink.

"We need to talk about Us. I talked to my brother and-" I was interrupted by fans. Should've known that this was going to happen. It happens everytime. He stared at me, the look on his face looking nervous.

"Oh hey guys!" I smiled looking over to the three girls next to our table. They smiled and started introducing theirselves.

"Hey guys uh- I don't mean to be rude at all but we were kind of trying to have a conversation, so if we could hurry and take some pictures or wait until we're done with lunch" Jack was pissed.

"Oh we're sorry for being rude, yeah can we just get some pictures?" They asked. I nodded and Jack took some pictures before going to get our food from the counter.

"I'm sorry for him, we were just in the middle of something serious, and he can be very rude sometimes. I'm really sorry for that..." I said when he was away.

"It's okay, we get it, we shouldn't have interrupted, are you guys like dating?"

"No, but hey he's coming back so it was nice meeting you guys and hopefully I get to see you guys again, tweet me those pictures!" I smiled hugging them. Then they left. Jack got back to the table with our food and I thanked him for going to get it and apologized for the fans.

"Please go on, babe" he says before eating a french fry.

"I-I uh" I'm at a lost for words, How do I even say what I need to say? "You went to my brother after the party?" I asked. His eyes widen a little and he nods his head. "Why did you do that?"

"He's my bestfriend Taylor, I had to tell him and I had to be the one he heard it from, not you."

"I wasn't going to tell him,"

"What? Why?"

"First, after all of that happened when Mike and Sammy were taking me home, I was already coming up with excuses of why you did it, and that it was no big deal."

"Then why did you leave me? Tay.."

My eyes were watering at this point, "Sam told me that you had hurt me, there's no excuses, you did it once and you're going to do it again. I told them that they couldn't tell JJ, because I couldn't let your guys friendship end because of me, and you know what they told me? They told me if we got back together then they were telling him everything, they were telling him everything that's ever happened between us. So I left" I took a sip of my drink looking away, "Because I wouldn't be able to be around you and hate you" I felt his eyes burning into me and I couldn't look at him. "That just wasn't an option."

"Taylor you could've told me" He says after a second. "We could've agreed on a plan of ignoring eachother, you didn't even go to prom, or graduate with us! All because of me, do you know how that fucking makes me feel? You should've stayed..."

"Yeah Jack, I'm going to stay in Omaha, watch the one I love, the one I can't be with, hook up with all these other girls? My heart was broken but that would've fucking shattered me. Atleast being away I didn't have to see it." I say my voice cracking.

"Baby girl..." He sighs.

"I'm not hungry anymore. I'm just going to go back to the hotel." I say getting up, the tears threatening to overflow.

"I'll come with you" He says getting up.

"No"

"Taylor" He frowns grabbing onto me lightly.

"What I wanted to tell you by the end of this conversation was that Jack told me that I had his blessing to get back with you, if I felt you changed and I really cared about you. I came to tell you I wanted to be with you but I-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. Three and a half years all built up in that one kiss. It was full of passion.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, parting my mouth allowing him access. I've missed him so muc-

My thoughts were interrupted yet again when there were screams of fans, and pictures being taken. I pulled away, not knowing what the hell to do.