Plans

After Mya got a cast put on her leg, they then discharged her. Once we left the hospital all I could think about was killing Cliff. Mya was like a little sister to me, and I was not going to let him get away with this. Even though me and Mya's room mate jumped him, I felt like it wasnt enough. I wanted him deeply hurt.

Once we got back to Mya's apartment, her roomate was kissing her boyfriend on the couch. She quickly pushed him away once she spotted us and ran up to Mya. She hugged her and Mya let a few tears roll down her face.

"Ging, can you cook dinner tonight?" Mya said as hugging Ginger, her roomate. Ginger's boyfriend stood up and put his arm around Ginger.

"I'll just order us some chinese." he said as looking down at Mya. She smiled at him and then I helped her into the room. I grabbed Mya's crutches and leaned them against the wall. After Mya took her pain meds, she quickly fell asleep. I walked out into the living room hoping to get ideas from Ginger on how to get payback on Cliff for what he did. He thought this was over, and that we'd just forget about what he did but I was far from over it.

I sat down on the couch across from Ginger and her boyfriend cuddling. He twirled her dyed hair and was smoking a blunt. He passed the blunt to me and I took a quick inhale before handing it back. He looked surprised.

"I gotta focus, Ginger we got to figure out how to get that nigga back." I said as staring at her. She giggled, clearly high then took the blunt from her boyfriend.

"What you wanna kill him?" She said as laughing

"Nah, just fuck him up." I replied.

"We already did that, rememberrr? That boy do-"

"You girls need help? I got you." her boyfriend said interrupting her.

"What do you mean baby?" Ginger asked. I brought my eyes over to him, puzzled.

"Don't worry about it." he began. "His name Cliff, right?"

"Yeah, but whatever you have in mind I want parts." I replied.

"Don't worry, he wont think of doing no shit like this again. Trust me."

I nodded my head and walked back into Mya's room. I was praying that he wasnt thinking about shooting him or anything.