More Dramaaaa

The van driver pulled over and I tried to pull Daniel off of her but he was going ham. The van aid grabbed Daniel by his shirt and pulled him out of the van. The girl got pulled out too but by her hair because Daniel had a grip on it. She screamed as hitting the ground with Daniel. The van aid called the van driver for help. Daniel instantly let go as soon as he heard her name 'Dona!'.

Dona walked out and she was tall and extremely skinny. The vibe she gave me was really bad, almost scary.

"Get. The. Fuck. In. The. Van!" She yelled to Daniel. He lowered his head and got in sitting back next to me. He was mumbling stuff under his breath.

Once they dropped me off at home I went directly to bed. I've felt like I'm in between worlds right now. Nothing feels real yet everything feels so strong and overwhelming. I can't help but to miss Cameron. He's happy now with another girl and I'm stuck depressed.

I knew all along that Goat was just a rebound but I couldn't admit it to myself. I wanted it to be real, I wanted it to real so badly.

My alarm went off and I woke up feeling like shit. I rolled over to my side and saw Cameron taking plates out of my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see if I was dreaming. He was really there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he continued to clean.

"I came to check up on you." He replied as smiling.

"What about your girlfriend?"

"Don't worry about her."

I rolled my eyes and then got out of bed. I got directly into the shower.

I walked back into my room with my towel wrapped around me and found Cameron talking on the phone. I was hoping that he'd leave before I got out. He smiled when he saw me and stood up wrapping his hands around my waist as I looked in the mirror.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered in my ear. I slightly smiled looking back at our reflection.

"Why are you here?" I asked as pulling his hands off of me.

"I told you i-"

"No why are you really here?"

He stood there in silence and then brought his head down.

"I missed you" he said as looking down at me. "Can we just go back to how things used to be and forget about all of this?"

"Its not that easy Cameron." I replied as looking down.

He tilted my head up with his hand and began to softly kiss my lips. I kissed him back and the kiss was so intense. I didn't only physically feel it I felt it emotionally too. His lips were so soft and our tongues wondered each others mouths.

I've missed this feeling, I've missed his touch. We've both lost our way but found the road back to each other.