Lucid Dreaming

Girls were twerking on guys and some were recording them. Everyone was drinking and smoking. I saw a lot of people that were from my past but ignored them. I held onto Liza's hand as we broke through the crowd. I got a couple drinks and began to dance with Liza. She danced on me and then I danced on her, I forgot about all of the people around us and actually had a good time. That was until I saw Cameron dancing with Dawn. I stopped dancing with Liza and went to go find me a fat blunt.

I looked through the rooms and walked in on multiple people having sex. I finally found the room where people were doing drugs at. I didn't want anything too strong or addictive. I just wanted something to take the edge off. I sat down in a circle of white boys doing coke.

"Where's the weed?" I asked looking around for a black guy.

"She wants some of the Mary" a white guy said as laughing.

I rolled my eyes and got up walking into the bathroom where I found a black guy smoking. I smiled and he passed me his blunt.

The guy was at least 20 and had dark green eyes and his skin was Carmel. He had a couple of freckles on his face which I admired. His hair was short and curly but silky.

"What you doing at this white ass party?" He asked then chuckled.

"A friend dragged me here. Why are you smoking in the bathroom?" I asked as passing the blunt back.

"Them niggas out there are on acid. One of them thought his fingers were dicks so I had to goooo" he replied. I giggled and then sat on the rug that's on the floor.

He pulled me up and told me to get off the dirty floor. He then took me past the white boys and into the slightly crowded hallway. He then took me into a room and sat down on a bed. He began to dig through his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked worried.

He chuckled and pulled out a hand full of weed. A smile grew across my face and I sat down across from him. He began to roll up and I waited impatiently. He made one of the fattest and tightest blunts I've ever seen.

"My name's Lotty by the way" he said as inhaling.

"Ana." I replied.

"Well hello Ana"

We drunk and smoked together. We laced our blunts by dipping them in liquor.

An hour had passed and I laid on the bed lit as fuckkkk. I sat back up because I felt Lotty rubbing my thigh. He got up and began to kiss my neck.

"Nooo stopppp." I drunkly said trying to push him away. His grip tightened and I wondered how he was so strong.

"I don't want to asshole!" I yelled. He backed up off of me and began to laugh, I laughed too.

The rest of the night was kind of a blur. All I remember is Lotty having to drive me home because Liza and Rosé left me. I looked around everywhere for everyone and couldn't find them anywhere. He made sure I was in bed and okay before leaving.

I heard Cameron screaming my name and I tried to open my eyes but I physically couldn't. He sounded worried and he kept shaking me. My eyes flickered open but closed again. Everything then went black. I felt like I was in a lucid dream.

I woke up in a hospital bed.