Shocked

I woke up in Goat's bed feeling sore as hell. I looked over at Goat who was snoring. I got up slowly and gasped in pain. He did a crazy number on me.

I got up and slowly walked over to pick up my clothes but he woke up and looked over at me.

"Where you going?" He asked as I pulled up my ripped sweat pants.

"I gotta get home." I replied. He got up and walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"I don't want you to leave yet"

"Ow Gabriel you're hurting my arm!" I yelped pulling my arm away.

"My bad shawty I just don't want you to go." He said as lifting his hands behind his head. "Just stay a little longer, please?"

I rolled my eyes and then smiled at him. We laid on the bed together all day watching movies. I couldn't help but wonder if Cameron was thinking about me as much as I was about him.

It was 11 PM and I was more than ready to get going home. I woke Goat up and he finally took me home after I begged him for 20 minutes straight.

Once I got home I went to get out the car but Goat grabbed my arm. I looked over at him and he asked for a kiss goodnight. I rolled my eyes and gave him a light peck. As soon as I got in the house I went straight to my room avoiding anyone realizing that my sweatpants were ripped.

The next day I woke up to 23 missed calls from Goat. I called him as soon as I saw to make sure he was okay.

"Hello?" I said worried once he answered the phone.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... I was just sleeping." I replied confused.

"You made me worried. You were sleeping all day also?"

I looked over at the clock and it read '2:03 PM' I rolled my eyes and hung up on Goat. He was acting too clingy and I felt like I was being smothered. I told him that it was only sex from the jump so what the fuck is his problem.

My phone began to ring and I was relieved to see that it was only Mya. I was also happy to see her calling me.

"Hey bitchhhhh" Mya said sounding drunk. I heard music banging in the background. I could barely hear Mya so I decided to get in the shower and head over there.

Once I got to her apartment I saw her front door wide open. My eyes widened and I quickly ran up the steps to find a shit load of people dancing and drinking.

I then saw Cameron dancing with some random bitch with a cup in his hand. I felt myself getting angry and I tried to calm down but I couldn't.

I walked up to him and slapped him in the face.

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled causing people to stare. The girl quickly walked away and Cameron held onto his face.

"You really broke up with me over a fucking text?! You didn't even care about me enough to say it to my face!" I yelled as tears rolled down my face. Mya drunkly walked up to me and wrapped her hands around me from behind. She breathed in my perfume.

"You smell yummy" she said as laughing. I took her hands from off of me and walked out and down the steps.

"Come on Ana! Its a partyyyy!" I heard Mya yell.

I quickly called Goat asking him to pick me up.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi babies 💋 So the end is coming very very soon. Don't forget to check out my shitty poems, thanks ✨