Tension

Ginger dropped me off first. Once we got to my house I realized Cameron was sitting on my steps with a couple of his friends. Ginger raised an eyebrow when she saw them and smiled.

"Damn girl, you got these niggas on they knees for you." Ginger said as smiling.

"Its not like that." I replied as giggling. I looked in the back seat and Mya was asleep.

"Make sure she stays out of trouble" I said as looking back at Ginger. She nodded and then I opened her car door and began to walk up to the house. She pulled off and I watched the car drive away. Ginger was a really shitty driver. Cameron stood up and hugged me.

I hated his friends, even though they were once my friends too. I used to hang out with all of them during the summer, mainly for free weed. They all had huge crushes on me and wanted me, but Cameron was the only one that I wanted. He was quiet and not thirsty like the others. Have you ever realized that the ones that want us the least are the ones that we want the most?

Anyways, they all hate me now because I chose Cameron instead of them. They feel like I made the wrong choice because they know what Cameron put me through when we first got into a relationship.

I looked over at Hakeem who was one of Cameron's closest friends and his face was very upset. He looked angry as hell, like he wanted to kill someone.
Hakeem wanted me before any of them, and I'll admit I flirted with him a little but it was just for fun. I know that he was hurt and felt like his emotions were played with, which I get but damn its over. Hakeem is now with some white girl who's into rock and piercings, I think they're a good match but if I wanted Hakeem I could still get him, even now.

I looked across the street and realized that the gang of drug dealers were not there. They must've went out somewhere to raise hell. I guess Cameron got some courage because his friends were with him.

Cameron put his arm over my shoulder and continued to talk to his friends. Hakeem just kept staring at me so I just rolled my eyes.

"What your fat ass rolling your eyes at?" Hakeem asked making everyone's eyes widened.

"Hakeem you're fat your damn self so shut the fuck up dumb ass before I slap the shit out of you!" I replied.

"Keem, chill bro" Cameron said trying not to get angry. I felt his hand tense up as it laid on my shoulder.

"Aye get your girl Cameron before I have a problem" Hakeem said as getting up off of the step.

"A problem? Please, don't embarrass yourself pussy" I said as pushing Cameron's arm from over my shoulder.

"Shut up fat bitch!" He said as balling up his fist.

"Oh so I'm a fat bitch now huh? Just last week I was 'thick' remember when you were in my inbox Nigga? I'm a so called 'fat bitch' but you still want to fuck me. So how about you shut the fuck up" I said angrily.

"Bitch! I'll get my sister on you dont-" Hakeem yelled.

"Get her! The fuck am I supposed to be scared?! She can get it too!"

"You ain't gonna do shit to my girl Keem! Now get the fuck away before I remove your bitch ass!" Cameron yelled.

Hakeem's eyes widened and so did everyone else's.

"Forreal bro? You gonna hit me over a bitch?!" Hakeem yelled back.

"You're fucking disrespecting her, you know she ain't just no bitch!" Cameron yelled back. I tried to grab Cameron's arm but he quickly shook me off. He walked up to Hakeem, chest to chest, face to face.

"So, if you gotta problem, do something. 'Bro'." Cameron said in his face.

"Man fuck this." Hakeem said as walking away. His friends all followed him. I was relieved to see them all leave but I was upset that Cameron was hurt. I tried to calm him down but he just walked in a different direction from his friends. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid because he's angry. He's already on probation.