New Friends

The bell rung and we left the lunch room throwing our plastic plates in the trash cans. One of the students, that others called Goat opened the door for me. I said thank you and continued to walk down the steps heading to my class room. He caught up and began to walk down the steps besides me.

"So you're Cameron's girl, right?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and tightened my grip around my text books and pen. Goat was about 6'2 and he was Puerto Rican  with light brown eyes due to his clear contacts. He's always been known to be a player and he's also Cameron's best friend. I think Goat got so much pussy because he's feminine when it comes to the ladies. He'll have a conversation with you before fucking you and kicking you to the curb.

"Why? Did Cameron send you?"
I replied as heading to my locker.

"Don't get a attitude I'm just asking a question shawty"

"Right" I said as struggling to open my locker. I have the hardest time opening my locker and forget my pin to the lock a lot.

"What's your code?" He asked as pushing my struggling hands off of the lock.

"I can do it myself Goat." I said as lightly hitting his arm.

"Numbers? Or I'll kick your locker in" he said with an attitude. He turned his head and looked at me leaning down at the lock, waiting for the pin.

I rolled my eyes again and crossed my arms.

"7, 21, and 30 but I bet you that you won't get-" the locker lock interrupted by clicking when it unlocked.

"What were you saying shawty?" He said as smiling.

I jokingly bumped him with my side pushing him away from the front of my locker. I stood on my toes putting my text books in. Goat snatched my last text book and put it in for me.

"Sorry but I couldn't watch that tragedy anymore" he said as giggling.

I stuck my middle finger at him as laughing. He licked his lips and then smiled back. If I didn't know any better I'd say that he was flirting hard as fuck. I closed my locker and looked up at him. He was leaning up against the lockers laughing then when our laughs faded into a smile I looked down at my small feet.

"So my bro Cameron mad hurt over you shawty." He said breaking the silence. "You got him whipped and now I see why."

I began to make a puzzled face. "What? I didn't even do anything" I replied.

"He said something about you never knowing how to shut up." He said chuckling. He leaned up from off of the lockers and then rubbed his hands together. He tried to look behind me at my ass but I softly pushed him as laughing.

"Chill, Goat. Just tell Cameron to call me." I said as the bell began to ring warning me to get to my class before I'm late.

"I gotchu." He said as pulling out his phone. I turned around and walked down the hall.

"Bye!" He yelled as I walked with my head held high knowing he was staring at my butt.

"Bye !" I yelled back quickly heading to my class.