Destruction

🌹 1 Hour Earlier 🌹

Ginger's POV

I walked into our apartment in scrubs from work. I'm a medical assistant (basically a nurse that does less time in college) and I had a long day at work. I set my keys down on the kitchen counter and walked into the bathroom preparing myself for a shower. Mya then walked in while talking on her phone.

"Yeah she just got here" she said as rolling her eyes. I mouthed to her 'who's that?' As turning on the shower knobs.

She mouthed back 'your boyfriend'

My eyes widened and I felt my heart drop. Hearing his name or even thinking of him made me sick to my stomach. He's abused me and left me for dead once those old heads were done with me. He scared me and I've never felt so afraid in my life. My grandmom raised me to never fear a man or let him control my life but that is exactly what I'm doing. I know she's looking down at me disgusted and ashamed. I can't find a way out of his grip though, physically and emotionally.

After every time he beats me he begs for forgiveness and blames his actions on how his dad treated him. He used to bring me flowers and gifts after the first couple times he hit me but now there's nothing. Not a sorry nor any remorse.

Once I got out the shower I saw Devon sitting on the toilet seat smirking evilly at me. My wet hair clinged to my skin and I held my towel close to me. He snatched the towel from out of my hands revealing my naked body and making me gasp. I attempted to cover my breast with my hands but he stood up and snatched them down. He came close to me and breathed in my ear. I could feel my body shaking in fear and I know that he could too.

"Please" I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek.

He chuckled. "Baby I just want a piece of your apple pie."

"I don't wan-" he slapped me across my face before I could finish speaking.

I began to sob and Mya knocked on the door asking if I'm okay. I told her that I just slipped and the knocks stopped. There's always an excuse about the bruises on my skin. 'I fell'

Devon nodded at me and I looked down he grabbed me by my hair and tilted my head up so I was looking at him .

"You're scum" he said angrily and then spit in my face.

"No!" I yelled and then began hitting his chest. He pushed me onto the ground and I hit my head against the bathtub. Mya began to bang on the door screaming my name. Devon walked over to me and pulled out his penis trying to stick it in my mouth. I screamed and hit his legs. I was extremely weak from hitting my head.

Mya then busted into the bathroom and stabbed Devon in the back making him yelp. I got up and began to punch him but he turned around and punched Mya in the face making her fall to the ground.

Devon then took the knife from out of his back and stabbed me in the chest. Mya got up trying to stop him but he slit her arm with the blade. I held onto my chest falling to my knees as I felt blood pouring out. Devon began to walk out but Mya tripped him from the ground causing him to fall. She grabbed a tazer from out of her bra and tazed him in the neck for about a minute. He was shaking as I held onto the side of the bathtub trying to get up.

Mya then ran over to me and cried loudly asking if I was okay. She kept telling me that I'm going to make it and to just hold on.

She helped me into the living room trying to set me on the couch but my knees buckled before we got to it. She ran over to her phone and I heard her yelling. She then ran back over to me and held me in her arms.

I was loosing so much blood I could barely focus on what everyone around me was saying. I paid close attention to Mya's eyes and moving lips.

Everything then went black.