Recognize

The car ride home was silent and depressing. Mya and I sat in the back seat as she cried the entire time. Goat and Vinny sat in the front seat silent. Goat kept glancing at me through the rear view mirror but didn't say anything. Vinny must've given him an outfit, because what he was wearing was way too tight on him.

Once we got back to Mya's apartment Ginger quickly greeted us but Mya just broke down in tears.

Ginger hugged Mya and mouthed to me 'what happened'

I mouthed back 'I'll tell you later'

Ginger laid Mya down in her room then walked back out. She grabbed her popcorn from out of the microwave and sat down next to me on the couch.

"What happened to my baby?" Ginger asked.

"Let's just say her dad wasn't who she thought he'd be." I replied as taking some of her popcorn.

"What do you mean?"

"He was under the impression that she was only coming for his money"

"Ohhhhh"

We both began to watch a movie and then Vinny walked in upset. I rolled my eyes because he was on Goat's side and not mines. He sat down on the couch next to us and took Ginger's bag of popcorn.

Ginger got up and kicked him in the balls. I gasped and then laughed at him as he rolled onto the floor holding his crotch.

"Don't mess with a girls food" Ginger said as snatching her bag of popcorn from out of his hand. He got back up onto the couch and sat next to me. The silence was very awkward.

"Nice weather we're having" Vinny said breaking the silence.

"You know what fuck you" I replied. He just nodded.

"Cameron misses you. He was just patiently waiting for Goat to fuck up."

"You know Cameron?"

"Yeah thats my bro. He only been talking about your crazy ass."

"We match each others crazy"

"So why yall not together?"

"He fucked up."

"And you didn't? You were dating his best friend."

"And he was dating my enemy. I walked in on that bitch slobbing on his knob before this bullshit started" I said angrily.

"I remember when me and my girl broke up over me getting some head."

"I heard that you also sent other girls dick pics."

He chuckled and nodded. "Something like that. But shit the past is the past and now our relationship strong as hell. That bitch Dawn just wanted to break yall up and she got exactly what she wanted. You gave her that victory"

"That's cute and all but he gave her that victory when he allowed her to suck his dick"

"You don't think that Goat didn't pipe him up to do that? I mean think about it. Goat dropped Dawn off and left them alone and then picked you up so you could catch them in the act. Goat and Dawn were in that shit together because Goat wanted what he couldn't have which is you!"

I sat there thinking for a second and realizing what he was saying was true. He pat me on the shoulder and then got up and walked into the bathroom.

What have I done?