Ocean

The drive to the beach was 2 hours long but it didn't feel that way. It felt longer. We sung the entire time and Mya was jumping in her seat from excitement about meeting her dad. I'm happy to see her so happy.

When we got to the hotel Mya used the debit card numbers that her dad gave her and we got 2 rooms. One for her and and Vinny and one for me and Goat. Both rooms had 2 beds in it but it wasn't like we'd need the second bed if you catch my drift.

At the front desk the clerk kept flirting with Goat. She was smiling and flipping her hair. I banged on the desk catching her attention.

"Hi, yeah. I'm standing right here so chill before I have your ass fired." I said to her as staring in her eyes.

"Babe chill." Goat said as rubbing my back. I pulled him in and began to kiss him looking at the clerk in the corner of my eye.

Mya walked into mines and Goats room and turned on some music.

"Lets jump on the bed like them white bitches do in the movies" Mya said as standing up on my bed. We held hands and began to jump up and down. It was actually pretty fun. Vinny walked in and then picked up Mya and told us to sit our asses down. I got off the bed and walked into Vinny and Mya's room looking for Goat he sat in there on his phone .

"What are you doing in here?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"I forgot my charger at the crib so I'm using Vinny's." He replied.

"Oh okay" I said as smiling .

I sat down on the bed next to him and began to kiss him deeply.

"Okay y'all so me and Vinny are going to get something to eat yall wanna come?" She asked as walking in interrupting us.

"I'm just gonna chill here" Goat replied as looking at me.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna take a nap" I said as looking over at Mya.

She winked at me. "Okay, have fun but have fun in your own room" she said as closing the door behind her. I began to kiss Goat but he pulled away.

"Are you okay?" I asked confused. I thought this is what he wanted, was I wrong?

"Yeah. I'm just tired. I'm gonna sleep near my phone so why don't you take a nap in our room."

"Oh okay." I said somewhat confused. He pointed at the USB cord connected to Vinny's laptop. I then understood and walked into our hotel room. I plopped down on the bed and decided to get in the shower.

After my shower I heard banging from the next room which was Mya's and Vinny's. I quickly threw on pj shorts and a tank top. I tip toed into the hallway and slid Mya's key card and slowly opened the door wondering who was having sex in there.

I slightly opened the door and saw Goat and the desk clerk having sex. I covered my mouth quieting my gasp. I quietly closed the door and tears began to roll down my face. I was full of rage and was extremely hurt. I sat on my bed grabbing onto the sheets. I then looked over at Goat's suit cases.

I took his suit case along with his tooth brush, body wash and deodorant. I dragged his heavy suit case along with a bag of his other things outside of the hotel. I began to walk on the boardwalk that was across the street. I walked onto the beach and felt the warm sand on my bare feet. I walked across the sand and towards the ocean. I then opened the suit case once I was close enough for the waves to touch my feet.

Tears rolled down my face as I began to throw all of his belongings into the water. How could I be so stupid? I betrayed Cameron by being with his best friend because I thought he'd treat me better. I'm so happy that I didn't actually have sex with Goat, I'd feel even more hurt right now. Goat is a player, always has been and always will be. How did I really think that he'd change all the sudden. Change doest happen over night.

Some drunk sunburt white girls began to cheer me on. I laughed as throwing in his tooth brush and other belongings. I walked out of the water soaking wet but happy. I stuck my middle finger up at his clothes floating in water and then began to walk back up the beach.

Once I got into the hotel I walked back into Mya's room causing Goat to push the desk clerk from off of him.

"Baby!" He yelled as covering up his dick. I calmly walked over picking up his clothes and boxers off of the floor and then walked out. He followed me out of the room and down the stairs with the sheet wrapped around him. Everyone stared and an employee called him.

"Sir you can't leave with the bed sheets!" The employee kept yelling. Goat and him began to argue and I walked out of the hotel and back onto the beach. I dropped the remainder of his clothes into the ocean.

I walked back into the hotel and saw Goat still arguing I shook my head and Goat began to follow me.

"Fuck you Gabriel!" I yelled in his face while in the lobby.

"Baby please let me explain" he whispered. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, explain."

"Forreal?"

"Exactly. Now get the fuck out of my face"

I walked back into our hotel room and began to get dressed for the carnival at the end of the peer. Mya promised to take me since she kind of ruined our carnival experience by jumping Dawn.

I locked the door behind me and Goat continued to bang on it.