King Pin

She ran into Mya's room and pulled Goat off of her. He sat on the floor in shock with his dick out. Mya quickly covered her body up with her blanket and watched as her mom screamed at Goat. Goat quickly got his jeans and ran out of the room. Ms. Ronda slammed the door close and began to scream at Mya. Cameron began to laugh at Goat who was now covering his penis with his pants. Goat ran into the bathroom embarrassed, even though he wasn't that embarrassed when he was fucking Mya with the door wide open.

"You're such a fucking slut!" I heard Ms. Ronda yell.

"Oh I'm the slut?! You're the one that has no walls bitch your pussy is like a black hole once you fall in there's no coming back out" Mya yelled back causing me and Cameron to quietly laugh.

"Excuse me whore?! You can't talk to your mother like that!"

"You call yourself a mother?! Who the fuck lied to you?! You pop up in my life out of fucking no where and have the nerve to try to act like you're a real mom. I'm not even sure if you are my fucking mom so bitch get the fuck out of MY house!"

"You stupid little bitch! You're a whore just like your little friend in there! When I walked in she was all over that nigger!"

Mines and Cameron's eyes grew wide I could tell that he was getting angry.

"Cameron. Don't." I said as looking at him.

"Who the fuck does she think she is?" Cameron asked angrily.

"That's Mya's mom, its none of our business."

"You call that a mom? She just got here like a year ago"

Cameron and I thought so much alike that its crazy. I'm angry too, but its easier for me to calm others down than it is myself.

"Babe, please just calm down okay?" I said as cupping his face with my hands. I gave him a puppy dog look and he began to smile.

"Don't do that" he said as smiling

"Do what?" I asked continuing to do the fake sad face. He giggled and then looked over when we saw Goat walk out of the bathroom.

"Come on bro we gotta go, I just gotta call from Jose" Goat said as walking towards the door.

"Sorry babe, I gotta go" Cameron said as kissing my cheek and getting up following Goat.

"So y'all are just going to leave me with them?" I asked angrily.

"She can come right bro?" Cameron asked Goat as turning around looking at him. Goat thought for a second and then shrugged. Cameron grabbed my hand and I followed them down the steps and into Goat's SUV. Me and Cameron sat in the back seat talking about stupid shit as Goat frantically talked on the phone. I was nervous about where we were heading. I've never heard of any guy named Jose before and Cameron tells me about all of his friends. Maybe Jose isn't a friend maybe he's... I can't just assume the worst I have to stay positive.

I looked over at Cameron who was texting on his phone. He had the number saved as a bowling pin emoji. I thought maybe it could've been some girl.

"Who's that?" I asked Cameron curiously.

"The King Pin" he replied with an attitude.

I decided to not ask anymore questions, it clearly wasn't a girl he was texting. I kissed Cameron's cheek trying to cheer him up. He looked over at me and smiled, I began to kiss his lips but then the car stopped.