Smh

Liza watched them huddle up around me. She began to follow them behind me into the bathroom.

"What y'all doing?" Liza said as looking over at the first girl.

"Mind your business Li Li" she replied.

"Bitch who the fuck you think you're talking to Dawn? I ain't one of them little bitches. I'm going to tell your mami and she gonna beat your little black ass." Liza said angrily. I just sat there staring at them and the two other girls intensely started back.

"No one asked you Liza! Mind your fucking business!" Dawn replied.

"I swear you testing my patience Dawn! I'm this close to whooping your punk ass" Liza said as putting her fingers closely together. "Stop trying me bitch"

Dawn rolled her eyes and walked out with her little punk ass minions.

"Thanks Lee, but I can really handle myself." I said as smiling at her.

"Please chica. I know you can handle yourself against Dawn, but against 3 bitches? No no no" she replied as laughing.

We walked out of the bathroom and began to catch up. We even sat together at lunch, I told her to come sit with me and my few friends. I introduced her and they all smiled and greeted her already knowing who she was. We all had a lot of laughs and for a moment I forgot all about Cameron.

________________________________________________________________________

This is kinda sorta short 😂 Hope y'all enjoying and shout out to my day one bitch that's been supporting me while writing @Luckyducky111 I love you girl.