..

🌹 Anastasia's POV 🌹

I sat on Goat's counter as he was in between my legs smiling at me as I cleaned off his bottom lip. He gasped in pain.

"You gotta let me do it Gabe" I said softly.

He lifted his chin back up and I continued to clean it.

"You gonna tell me who did this to you?" I asked. He remained silent and looked down.

I then applied a baggy of ice onto his lip. He grabbed onto my ass and pulled me closer. I put my arms on his shoulder, debating if I wanted to kiss him.

I slowly reached in kissing his lips.

"Ow" he gasped as pulling back.

"I'm sorry" I replied chuckling, forgetting about his lips. His phone then began to ring and he answered worried. After his conversation he kissed my cheek and grabbed his keys from off of the coffee table.

"Jose wants us down at his spot so I gotta dip" he said as putting on his Jordans.

"You mean at his trap house... I'll miss you." I replied with a fake frown. He looked up at me and smiled . He picked me up off of the counter and I yelped afraid that he was going to drop me. He kissed my lips deeply and then laid me down on the couch. I tried to take his shirt off but he stopped me.

"Order us some pizza okay?" He said as fighting temptation. I nodded and pulled him in for another kiss. His lips are so plump and soft and addicting.

"You're trying to make me stay and its working, but I can't baby." He said as ending our kiss.

I frowned and he threw money on the table.

"Quit making me feel like a hooker" I said making him laugh.

"Bye baby" he said as walking out the door.

I sighed and snuggled up on the couch. I began to watch cartoons and Courage The Cowardly Dog came on. I sighed and quickly turned the channel because it now reminded me of Cameron.

I ordered pizza, cheese fries, and wings because I'm greedy.

I woke up to Goat eating pizza next to me. He smiled when he saw me waking up. I tried to fall back asleep but Goat tried to tickle me. I giggled and jumped onto his lap and tickled him back. He laughed and then pinned me down. We breathed heavily and he began to kiss my lips. He stopped and I reached up wanting more. He let go off my hands and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to kiss mines.

"Am I moving too fast?" He asked as looking down at me.

"No no just-"

"Stop tempting me girl"

I began to kiss his neck and he groaned. His groan sounds so sexy.

"Will you be my girl?" He asked nervously. Goat was nervous? That was something I wasn't used to.

I looked down and began to think. He sat up and leaned against the couch.

"Its Cameron isn't it?" He asked as resting his arms on his knees. I sat up and laid my head on his shoulder.

"We just broke up a couple weeks ago Gabriel. It isn't as easy as it seems."

"I should've known." He said as shaking his head. He stood up and walked into his bedroom.

"Don't be like that" I said softly as walking into his doorway.

"Be like what?" He said as lying on his bed. I sat down next to him and rubbed his arm.

"Stop acting petty" I said as looking at him.

"You just really got a nigga thinking." He said as turning over.

"Just give me some time... I like you Gabriel I just need... Time."

"Fine." He said as smiling.