Karma

I dug through my suit case and pulled out a pair black tights and a loose black shirt that revealed one of my shoulders. I then put on a pair of Nike's and black socks instead of sandals since it gets cold at night. I flat ironed my hair and applied some makeup, I looked cute and comfy AF.

The knocks on my door eventually stopped and then I heard Mya calling my name. I opened the door and Goat was snapping the hell out. He was angry as hell. Mya walked in and Goat followed with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked around the room frantically for his suit case.

"Where the fuck is my shit?!" He yelled angrily.

"I don't know." I replied as applying mascara.

"My shit is gone!" Goat yelled as walking into the bathroom.

"What happened" she whispered as grabbing some eyeliner from out of my makeup bag.

"I walked in on him fucking that dusty ass desk clerk so I threw his shit in the ocean"

Mya's widened and she began to laugh loudly.

"This is my bitch right here!" Mya yelled as pointing at me. I flipped my hair and she walked into the bathroom to apply the eyeliner.

Goat walked out of the bathroom yelling and screaming about his clothes and tooth brush and shit and I began to laugh.

"You think this shit is funny bitch!?" Goat yelled as getting in my face.

"Yeah I do" I replied as laughing.

"Stop laughing bitch!"

"Or what?"

Vinny then walked in and pulled Goat back.

"Chill bro come on she not worth it." Vinny said as grabbing Goat's arm.

"Shut the fuck up Vinny she's worth more than that fake ass Rolex on your wrist" Mya said as walking out of the bathroom. I began to laugh and they both walked out of the room.

"Girl I swear niggas be acting up these days." Mya said as changing into something more comfy for the boardwalk and carnival. Mya decided to share a room with me instead since the boys are acting up. We locked our room behind us so that Goat wouldn't try any shit with my clothes.

Me and Mya walked out of the hotel and onto the board walk. We got a shit load of stuff and dropped it back off at the hotel then went straight to the carnival.

As walking up to the carnival me and Mya talked.

"Bitchhh you know my daddy got moneyyy he really had one of his maids drop off this debit card" Mya said as we ate icecream.

"It was really nice of him you know"

"I hope he's as nice in person as he was over the phone." She said as looking down at her ice cream.

"He will be." I said as smiling. She looked up and smiled at me. "Oh my god look at that big ass ferris wheel"

"And we're riding it bitchhh"

"Ayeeee"

We began to twerk and stuck our tongues out.