A Thing Called Love

🌹 Anastasia's POV 🌹

1 Week Later

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. Today is the day that I'll be getting discharged. I'm excited to sleep in my own bed. I'm also excited to see Cameron, he hasn't been here in a minute and I miss his goofy ass smile.

I'm not going to lie I'm still a little angry about him never being able to bite his tongue. I'm also angry at myself for knowing and predicting something like this happening and still not leaving. I just can't go though, I love him way too much.

I also miss Mya, I haven't seen her since what happened with Ginger. She hasn't answered my calls nor has she answered my knocks on her door.

My mom helped me into my auntie's car. She's taking us home since my mom couldn't afford a cab for us to get home. I'm surprised that my auntie actually came though, she's so wrapped up in her own life that she barely has time for us which I get but it doesn't mean that it hurts any less.

Once I got home I finally got a chance to check my phone, I've felt like I'm in complete without it which is super sad. After I got out the shower and got dressed I picked up my phone and my eyes widened when I saw '118 missed calls' awh, people care. Most of the missed calls were from my mom. I began to read the texts that I received over the past week. The only ones that caught my eye were the ones from Cameron.

The last text I read said "I love you so much babe. I'm going to miss you but here's bye for forever."

I felt my face get hot and grow read. Who the fuck does he think he is?! Breaking up with me over a mother fucking text message. If he really wants to leave I'll let him but don't leave me over the phone!

I threw my phone and quickly got up throwing on a pair of flip flops. I grabbed my phone and stormed out of the house. I walked angrily for about 10 minutes until I arrived at Goat's apartment. I walked in on him jerking off. I rolled my eyes as he quickly pulled up his boxers embarrassed. He then walked up to me trying to hug me. I pushed him back he still had a boner and I didn't want it touching me.

"Ana, you cool?" He asked as I felt tears build up in my eyes.

I broke down in tears and his face looked worried. " he just left me over a fucking text. That bastard didn't even have the audacity to do it to my face like who does that?!" I cried.

"Stop crying shawty, you look like Kim Kardashian when you do." He said as wiping my tears. I chuckled and looked up at him slightly smiling.

"Ew don't touch my face with your hands" I said as giggling.

He pulled me in close.