Twelve

A/N
Sorry guys quick authors note before the chapter.. I decided to skip ahead six months so you don't get too bored. I hope y'all are okay with that!

Enjoy xx

~
Six months later

"I'm kicking your ass and you know it" I announced, looking between Shawn and the video game we were playing.

"You wish" he replied, moving his whole body with the remote.

Once the game announced I won, I got closer to Shawn's face and whispered "I told you so."

He smirked a bit before tackling me on the couch.

"Admit that I'm better than you!" He shouted, and began tickling my stomach.

"N-Never" I said between my laugh attacks.

"BRINLEY, ADMIT THAT I AM BETTER THAN YOU!!"

As soon as I couldn't handle being tickled any longer I yelled "FINE, YOU'RE B-BETTER THAN ME."

He smiled and stood up off the couch.

"Thank you" he winked, and turned off the tv.

I shook my head at how ridiculous he was and chuckled.

His phone started going off, and he quickly answered it.

"Hello?"
"Right now?"
"Okay, be right there"

I looked at him confused once he hung up.

"I have to go to a quick meeting. Wanna come?" He asked

I thought about it for a second. "Uhhh, I don't know. Would I even be welcome there?"

"Would I ask you if you weren't? Come on Brin, I'll buy you Starbucks afterwards." He signaled for me to follow him.

I agreed and walked out the door.

~

"Shawn! Good to see you buddy." Shawn's manager Andrew announced and held his arms out for him.

He gladly gave him a bro hug. Shawn has been on a break, so he hasn't been seeing him as often.

"You know Brinley right?" he turned towards me, and Andrew nodded his head with a smile.

"Of course I know the beautiful Brinley!" He walked over and hugged me as well.

They sat down at a large brown table, while I stood beside it.

"So are you ready?" Andrew asked Shawn, and he nodded with a grin.

I looked between both of them confused. "Ready for what?"

"Brinley.." Shawn stood up and walked towards me. He grabbed both of my hands and brought our faces closer together.

"Will you please come on tour with me? A world tour?" He asked with pleading eyes.

I looked at him in shock. "Me? You want ME to open for you?"

He shook his head, "No I don't want you to open for me, I want it to be OUR tour. Just as much yours as it is mine."

I felt tears come to my eyes as I pictured myself touring with one of my biggest inspirations, and my best friend in the whole world.

"Yes yes yes, of course I'll tour with you!" I exclaimed and felt myself being lifted into the air and spun around. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my forehead against his shoulder.

"Thank you" I said softly.  

"I can't wait to travel the world with my best friend" he whispered into my ear.

A/N

Short chapter, but OMG!! 😍

Thank you all for reading! I love you all, stay beautiful! ~Emma