LMKM Overview

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, businesses, and events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons - living or dead, or events are purely coincidental.

A man she loved and the man she loves both promised to love her for a lifetime. But only one will fulfill his promise. Because she found a secret that one of them would kill to keep hidden...

Katherine Esther Gomez is one of the best secret agents of the elite special forces organization called Guardians. She is trained to maim and kill if needed. But her heart is too soft when she's in love.

Torn between her first love who left her and her bestfriend who's always beside her, she has to choose wisely...

Because one is willing to die for her, while the other is intent on killing her...

Would her lover be her killer?

©KazeKeimyou💗

Copyright ©
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced,   distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written consent from the author except in the case of brief quotations  embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by the copyright law.

Author's Note:
I promise tatapusin ko na ito this time. Matagal na pong in hiatus ang story na ito bago ako nagkalakas ng loob ituloy. Sorry sa mga nagbasa dati kung biglang nawalan ng update out of the blue. Please support me. ☺️